Me, Myself and Kitkat

Ming's POV

Kit: Ready for the real one?

Oh my Kitkat you are full of surprises. I did not expect that since you said that we will take things slow. But I will make sure that I will take responsibility of your heart, body and even your soul. I will never let you regret your decision.

Ming: Thank you for letting me see this side of you my Kitkat.

I started to kiss him and suck his tongue as I create the mood for the second round. I can hear his moan and calling my name when I caress his hardened nipples with my hand as I play around his tongue with mine. We catch our breath just to continue our passionate kiss.

I keep on kissing him passionately as I rub my big junior to his with my hand. I can feel his junior getting harder as he twitch his body because of pleasure.

Kit: Oh my God Ming! Ahhh. Ahhh. More! Give me more!!

He moans as I started stroking his junior with my hand as I suck and lick his hardened nipple and played the other with my other free hand. He moans like crazy. I am starting to feel that he is starting to break the wall he built when I confessed to him.

I traced his body by licking every inch of it not leaving anything behind. He moans when I licked behind his ears. I found your weak spot my Kitkat. I kissed his elbows, shoulders and his neck. I am licking his belly button and felt he twitched his body and felt a pre-cum from his junior. Aha! I found another weak spot.

I put his junior in my mouth and started moving my head up and down sucking it like a popsickle stick melting inside my mouth. I was licking his junior as I moved downwards and upwards with my tongue as I play his balls with my other hand and caress his hardened nipples with my other free hand.

Kit: Oh Ming! Ahhh. Ahhh.

He is moaning like crazy and it is like music in my ears making me feel hotter inside and I can feel my junior getting harder and harder as he moans and keep calling my name in his sweet seductive voice.

Ming: My Kitkat? Can I?**I pointed my junior and he look like it as if he saw an early Christmas gift.**
Kit: I thought you wouldn't ask. But will it fit? Will it hurt? **I can see that he is scared but he do not want to stop from here.**
Ming: It will hurt if this is your first time and if I do not prepare you before I enter. **I saw his eyes widened and I knew it from his look that I am his first.**
Kit: You are my first MMs. **He took one of the pillows and hide his face from embarassment."
Ming: Oh my dear sweet Kitkat. I feel so honored for I am your first and definitely the last guy who will do this to you.**I lift his lower body and started licking his butthole.**
Kit: No Ming! That's dirty. **He is still hiding his face under the pillow and still embarassed for what he said a moment ago.**
Ming: You are not dirty. You are my Kitkat.

I continue licking his butt and I use my saliva as a lubricant so I can enter the first finger. I am stroking it slowly for him to get used to it. So I slowly spit at his ass as I am preparing to enter the 2nd finger. I felt he twitched his body.

Ming: Did it hurt my Kitkat? **I looked at him to see his response. He shook his head under the pillow so I think that's a no.**

My Kitkat! You are the only one for me and you know that I said it in my head to remind myself how precious Kit is to me. I never would have imagine that making love with a guy, not just any other guy but my one and only Kit, can feel this great and blissful!

So I spit again near his butthole as I look for the weak spot inside his butthole using the two fingers. I felt he twitched again and saw another pre-cum from his junior.

I saw that as a good sign because he is now started feeling the pleasure on my two fingers stroking his insides. Now, I spit again for the 3rd finger to enter making sure that he is ready for my big junior.

I can hear him moan under the pillow. I keep stroking his insides and I can feel it getting wetter and wetter.

Ming: You are ready my Kitkat. I will enter you now. My Kitkat can you please remove the pillow on your face? I want to see your expression as we make love with one another. Pretty please.. **I know he is still embarassed but I used my signature move eventhough he is not looking. I know that he is imagining it in his head.**

He removed the pillow and I started to enter the tip of my big junior and saw another pre-cum from my sweet Kitkat. So I lift his upper body so I can hold him and I put his arms around my neck and his knees around my wait for support. In this position I can enter deep inside him.

Kit: Shit Ming! It's too big. **I saw tears around his eye."
Ming: Do you want to stop? You know I do not want to hurt or force you. **I kissed both of his eyes as he shake his head for disagreement.**
Kit: I want you now. **He started kissing me passionately as I enter my big junior inside him.**
Ming: It's inside you so I will start moving. Ok?

I lay him down on the bed so he will not strain his back as I start thrusting inside him with his arms around my neck and his knees around my waist. I start thrusting slow and gently to avoid tearing his insides. He pull my lower part body using his knees and I was surprised by his loud moan.

Kit: Harder Ming! Harder I want you inside!
Ming: Do not blame me later my Kitkat!

I started thrusting harder and harder and I can him hear moaning like crazy and I felt his grip around my waist getting tighter. My thrust is getting faster and harder and I keep moaning louder and louder and keep calling his name over and over again.

We kissed passionately as I keep on thrusting and feeling his junior exerting pre-cum. I can feel my pre-cum in his insides as I thrust him harder and faster. We are catching our breath and we can feel each others' warmth and sweat. All we can feel is pleasure. Making love with each other as soul mates. We are like horny dogs that can't get enough with each other.

Kit: Oh God Ming! More! Give me more!! Ahhh. Ahhhh

I keep on thrusting him like there's no tomorrow as I hold the headboard of the bed for support and I can feel Kit moving his waist syncing with my thrusting. I can feel that he is about to explode.

Ming: I am cumming my Kitkat!!
Kit: Me too! Lets cum together!!**I was about to remove my big junior to cum outside when Kit's grip around my waist gets tighter.**
Kit: I want you to cum inside me Ming. I want your milk!

I keep on thrusting inside when both of us are about to cum I lift his upper body and we are in sitting position and he keeps on moving in sync with my thrusting. We cummed together filling Kit's inside with my milk and I can feel his on my stomach.

I removed my big junior inside his ass and see my cum overflowing. I filled you up for good. I was about to get a tissue to clean him up when he grabbed my arm and pull me beside him and we are both lying on the bed.

Kit: I LOVE YOU MINGKWAN! ** He said in his sweet seductive voice as he kiss me gently. I pulled him up on my chest and wrapped my arms around him and hold him tightly for I am the happiest and luckiest man for having my Kitkat in my life.**
Ming: I love you my Kitkat.**We fell asleep holding in each others' arms. This is the best night I will ever have hearing the L word from his mouth. Thank you my KitKat.**

================END==================

WOW! Just wow! I did not expect more than a thousand words for the second part of their date. If you will put this in real life, the sex will last in 2 to 3 hours. Hahaha hope you like this one too!