The Moving On

Ming's POV

We were approached by a student that we are being called by our principal. I got the bad feeling about this. Is this what Minerva meant that Moowan were up to something ? Why can't you just leave me in peace Moowan? Isn't it enough that you already made a fool out of me? Can you please let me move on? Don't ruin the memories. My sister saw that I am holding back my tears and I am clenching my fist. She took my clenched fist and held it with hers.

Minerva: Mingkwan, I'm here. We can face it together, You're not alone. Ok?

I nodded back and my sister's presence made me feel at ease that we can get through anything as long as we are together. I asked Wayo to come with us just in case we need him. I am getting nervous for this is the first time I've been called out to the principal and my hands are getting sweaty but every time I feel the hand who is holding mine, I became braver and nervousness melts away. You can do this Mingkwan. Your sister is here. Everything will be fine.

At the Principal's office:

Principal: Mr. Mingkwan Dechapanya, I received an email from an anonymous sender.

He played a video that looks like Moowan but who's the guy with her? Oh shit! That guy looks exactly like me! What are they doing? Is that what I think they're doing? Are they having sex? I know that I am not that guy since I was with my sister and Wayo the entire time and there are many students who can attest that I've been in the school the entire day. It was good thing that I brought my sister and Wayo here.

Principal: Care to explain this? Please enlighten me.

Ming: I swear that's not me.

Principal: Then why does the guy look like you? Can you please confirm if that is Ms. Moowan?

Ming: Yes, I can confirm that is Moowan but I am not the guy she was with.

Principal: Can you prove that? She was calling out your name on the entire video.

Minerva: Hi Mr. Principal, I am the official guardian of Mingkwan. Can I please see the email and the video?

Principal: Sure. **He stood up and gave the chair to my sister. She sat down and started looking at the emails and video.**

Minerva: I checked the video that was sent to you and it was sent to you 30 minutes ago. On the video, there's a time stamp that it was taken 30 minutes before it was sent to you. In the span of an hour, we have been with my brother the entire time. The whole school can attest that. You can also use the CCTVs installed in the school to check the alibi. If you zoomed the video, you can clearly see that the guy isn't my brother, he looks like him but my brother has no mole anywhere in his body unlike this guy.**She did additional hacking on her end. Is this really my sister and when did she learn to hack?**

Minerva: Obviously the sender is Moowan, I also have confirmed it from my end. This will served as an evidence if she deny it. Please talk to her and apply the necessary disciplinary action or I will take this to the court.

Principal: No need to go that far Ms. Dechapanya, but we will take the appropriate measures.

Minerva: Thank you sir. If you excuse us, we would like to leave so I can catch up with my brother. Have a nice day to you sir.

We left the principal's office and straight out of the school. I can sense that my sister is so furious and she's being quiet the entire time.

Minerva: You guys, get a cab and follow me. I'll be riding with this baby!

Book 1: Mingkit Only You (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें