True Ice

Warning: This is not for people who have suicidal tendency. If you are, stop reading and wait for the next chapter.

======================================

Ice's POV

Kittinan Introchar. I finally found you. You are now in my grasp. I will definitely get my revenge for my brother. I need to plan out everthing. I need to make sure that you fell in love with me no matter what.

No Ice! You are not hurting anybody. Look at him. He is not the one who hurt your brother.
His brother is the one that you need to get even too. Hurting others will not make you feel better.

Shut up! Do not listen to him Ice. You are doing this for your brother. Kieng's sin is his brother's sin as well. You need to get even by hurting the most precious little brother of his.

Stop polluting his head. He can't even kill a single bug in his life. He is too nice to take revenge to anyone who is not involve in the incident.

Who's innocent? His brother? Aren't they living together? He didn't know what his brother did to his brother? He was freaking there at the funeral?!?!? Who's innocent?!?!? Tell me Ice!!

How old was he huh Ice??? He was freaking 7 years old at that time. Did you expect he'd understand what's going on at that time? Did you think he had the power to stop his brother when he is still innocent and young?!?!? Did you see his parents begging for forgiveness for their idiot son??

Why will we care about those people?!?!? We're here to get even. We need to make them feel what we felt on that day. Will they able to bring bis brother back if the family forgive them? No way!! He is already six feet under.

Don't listen to him Ice. I know you are good person. I know you love your brother. Your brother wants you to forgive them and live your life to the fullest. You just need to let the hatred go. You still have your parents. You can move on.

Move on?!?!? Live life to the fullest?? Let the hatred go??? Did you lose your freaking mind? His brother is dead? How can you say what his brother wants when he himself cannot live his life to the fullest? He died. He took his own life because he cannot take it anymore!!!

Stop it! What's done is done. He could have think of a better way to resolve the issue. He could have talked to his parents or to his teachers about the bullying. He could have confronted the bullies. He shouldn't have taken his if he values himself more.

You're blaming his brother? You're blaming the victim? Did you think he didn't do the things you said? Did you think his parents will listen if they are not even here in their own home? Did you think that his teachers give a damn about petty fights? He did confront him. He stood up for himself. But he was beaten up to death and was hospitalized for a month. Did you think it stopped them? No!! The bullying got worse!!

Stop! Stop pushing him to his limits. You know he's not that strong. He is just a weak child who lost his brother at a very young age. Don't ruin his future!

Yes!! We have one thing we agreed on. He is weak. You are weak and you cannot do anything when your brother needed help. If you are weak before, you are even weaker now. You cannot make up your mind if you want to avenge your brother or not. You are weak child. Don't pretend you're strong.

Shut up! Shut up! Get out of my head. I am not weak. I will avenge my brother and get even with them. They destroyed my family. They killed my only family who cared for me. He was my hero!! He was my brother!! He was my only family.

Get out of my freaking head. I'm not weak. I'm not. I took a pill or two at my desk. They hate it when I take it. If it doesn't work, I banged my head on the wall. They hate pain. The pain will help me focus on my goal. TAKE REVENGE FOR MY DEAD BROTHER.

I hired a private invetigator to know all about Kittinan Introchar. I went to one of their usual places and observed the three friends from afar.

I looked at these jerks laughing and enjoying their drinks when my brother did not get a chance to live his. I saw Kittinan stood up and went to the restroom. I followed him and we bumped each other.

You're cute but too bad. I need to kill you in my own hands. I saw tears falling in my eyes.

Kit: Are you okay? **He handed a tissue or two.**
Ice: Uhmmm thanks. **I took the tissue he handed me to wipe my tears.**
Kit: No worries. **He smiled back at me.**

I am having second thoughts because it seems that he is a nice person. My dad called.

Dad: Where are you?
Ice: Out.
Dad: Where is out?
Ice: Why do you care?
Dad: Stop doing things like your brother!!!
Ice: He's dead! You insensitive jerk!!!

I looked at Kit and his friends laughing and enjoying each others' company. It made my blood boils and I hated myself for having second thoughts of having revenge for my brother.

I walked out the cafe and told myself. You, Kittinan Introchar, your number of peaceful and happy days are running out.

I met up with the private investigator and paid him for the information he provided me. His favorite chocolate. His favorite hangouts. His favorite food reliever. His favorite movie. His favorite stationaries. The rides he wanted to try in the amusement park. Beam and Phana, his two best friends and their personalities.

Bases on this information, Phana will be the only obstacle. Beam is too carefree. I went to their school and bribed the principal by giving a huge amount of donations to the school to put me and Kit on the same section and pretend that they considered that attendance is part in assigning sections. Bribed the faculty by giving them new laptops and coffeemakers to prepare different set of class schedules to separate Kit from his friends.

All I need is to plan the dates and my trap for him to say yes. Panic attacks. I can use that to corner him.

You will fall into my hands Kittinan Introchar. You cannot escape from me.

=================END=================

I am so sorry guys. I really need to fall asleep. I only have 4 hours and 30 minuted to rest. I have no time to proofread this chapter and the last two chapters. I will try my best to write another chapter tomorrow. Good night!!