The Execution Part 1

Author's POV

Next day has finally come for the group for the execution of the plan. Ming and Kit came to school together. They are holding hands and they are not planning to hide their relationship to anyone. In the first place, the whole school know that they are together because of the post in their University page. They decided they would do everything together which is safer that way. Ming cannot worried enough and cannot leave Kit just for a second. The only time they are are apart will be during their respective classes. Their college building are 30 minutes apart. Ming does not have any classes in the morning so he accompanied Kit in their college.

When they walked in to their university, every body is looking at them. They felt all the eyes are on them. Ming held Kit's hand tighter and kissed him on his cheeks which everyone around them was surprised. Kit doesn't like the attention focus on them both but he was not scared nor nervous since Ming is right beside him. He felt that the plan will go exactly as planned. Even Kit's classmate awkwardly looking at them but still greeted them. Kit felt embarrass.

Kit: Well, this is awkward

Kit: Well, this is awkward. Aren't you nervous when all their eyes are on us?

Ming: Not really. You just need to get used to it since you are engage to the Campus Moon. **He is smirking at Kit. Kit knows that he is saying that to make him calm and it worked.**

Kit: Do you feel that someone's watching us from afar? **He started to look for people from afar.**

Ming: Let them be. I am bragging my Kitkat to the whole school. **A group of girls approached Ming and looked at Kit disgustingly.**

Girl 1: Is it true that you are guys dating? It's a lie, right?

Girl 2: Tell me that it's a joke, right? You're totally straight.

Girl 3: That's right! You have dated tons of girl. **Kit got pissed and confronted the girls himself.**

Kit: Excuse me. That is totally a lie. **Ming was about to interrupt because he was disbelief of what he heard from his Kitkat.**

Girl 1: Thank God! It's a lie. **Kit saw the girls smiled after hearing it.**

Kit: The truth is we're engaged. Do you girls see this ring? **Kit raised his left hand and showed the ring to the girl. The girls were shocked seeing the ring on his fingers.**

Kit: Thank God he's mine, right? So you girls don't you dare approached my man again or I swear you will not like what I'll do to you. Do us some favor and spread that wonderful news to the whole school. **The girls were surprised on what Kit said to them.**

Ming and Kit left the girls dumbfounded after hearing their engagement. Kit dragged Ming as they try to get away from them for he is seriously mad that people think that their relationship is a lie or a joke. But he knows what he feel and what Ming's feelings are true and genuine. He just got mad because those girls approached his man. They are far enough when Ming stopped his Kitkat from going further.