Preggy Kitkat

Kit's POV

I woke up in 4am because I feel like I ate something bad that I need to get it out desperately. My hips are killing and my legs have no strength and I can barely stand on my own. I tried to wake up MMs but he is sound asleep. There is no other option but to crawl my way to the toilet bowl. I sit up and dropped myself slowly on the floor and I cannot use my legs at all so I need to depend on my upper body strength and I thank God that I had muscle training and that helped me to use both of my arms to support my entire weight from neck to bottom. So I put my forearms flat against the floor and start moving forward.

I can feel my upper arms used all the strength it can to carry the entire weight of my body to get where I needed to and the pain in my hips is not helping at all. I can do this! I feel like I cannot get there on time but it's only a small distance away to the goal. I can feel the puke at the tip of my throat that is about to explode. I can taste the acids on my mouth. You can still hold it in Kitty. Just a few more steps. My puke is on my mouth waiting for it to be opened and to be release out in the open. I am getting there! Thank God I made it.

I opened my mouth and let it all out to the toilet bowl. I can feel all the delicious I ate are all down in the drain. What a waste! My throat is starting to get hurt and my mouth is getting dry with all the vomiting. I am choking out all what's left inside me and I am starting to tear up with all the exhaustion and all the puking. I am catching my breath as I lay my back against the wall near the toilet bowl.

I can feel something moving inside me. Maybe I am just hungry and my stomach is growling after vomiting all the food I ate the entire day yesterday. I can still feel my lungs want to throw up more than I can imagine and acids are the only thing that comes out from my mouth. I heard Ming called out to me but I am too weak to answer him for I am still vomiting air then acids. Ming knelt down beside as he rub my back in circular direction.

Ming: Are you okay my Kitkat? Did you crawl your way here?

Kit: Yes, MMs. I woke up in the middle of the night and feeling sick as if I ate something bad and I want it to vomit it out.

Ming: I will get you some water and some medicine, just stay here for awhile.

Kit: As if I am going somewhere.

Then I feel something moving inside me again. I thought that I was hungry then I felt it kick. What the hell? I can't believe it. Is it really? It kicked again and I can feel it when I placed my hand above my stomach. Oh my God, this can't be happening. It's too soon. I used all the strength that I can gather and stood up and used the door for support.

Kit: I think we need to call Kieng.

Ming: Why is that?

Ming: My Kitkat, you need to drink to make you feel better.

Kit: I can't MMs. Call my brother now.

Ming: Why? Tell me first.

Kit: I think I'm pregnant.

Ming: What did you say? 

I saw Ming dropped his jaw in awe and started jumping around. Shouting that he's gonna be a dad. He run towards me and put his arms around me and we are spinning in circles in place like idiots. I am happy. I do. But everything is too sudden. Everything is moving too fast. I can't comprehend everything that is happening at this moment. But there is only one thing I am sure about, Ming. He makes me feel that everything will be all right and there is nothing to be afraid. It's a really good and warm feeling.

Kit: Mingkwan! Stop jumping around and put me down. It's not good for the baby. Call my brother! Inform him about it and tell him to bring our family doctor.

I heard MMs' conversation with my brother and as he answer his questions, he is looking me quizzically and awkwardly. What could have been the questions that my brother are asking to my husband? 

==============================

Ming's POV

After hearing what I think I heard, my jaw dropped in awe. I cannot believe what i just that my Kitkat can or is pregnant! I jump up and down for I cannot control my happiness. My Kitkat and I are starting a family of our own.

Ming: I am gonna be a dad! Oh My God! 

I went to his side and we are spinning around in our place as I carry him. My arms around his waist. I can't control my happiness and I want to shout it to the world that I'm gonna be a dad! I dialed Kieng's number as I sit next to my Kitkat. 

Kit: Mingkwan! Stop jumping around and put me down. It's not good for the baby. Call my brother! Inform him about it and tell him to bring our family doctor.

Ming:Yes, my Kitkat. **I lay him down on the bed as I reached out for my phone at the side of my bed where I left mu phone and dialed Kieng's number.**

Ming: P! It's Ming, are you busy?

Kieng: Not really, my meeting just ended.

Ming: We need you to bring your family doctor here at our hotel. 

Kieng: Why? Did something happened to you both?

Ming: Remember the wine that you gave us yesterday? Did you put something on it?

Kieng: Yes, did you drink it already?

Ming: Yes, actually we finished the whole body last night.

Kieng: Did you fill him up without using any protection last night?

Ming: Uhmmmm... Yes? **I am not sure if I even wanted to answer that question.**

Kieng: Is the lower part of Kit's body numb or as if lose all it's strength after doing it?

Ming: Uhmmmm... Yes? **Another awkward question from a brother-in-law.**

Kieng: Did he feel that he eat something bad and want to vomit it all and he can barely stand?

Ming: Yes and yes! May I know why you're asking ll these questions?

Kieng: Questions later and listen to me. Omega's pregnancy are delicate since men are naturally do not have actual womb. But for an omega, they have underdeveloped uterus and is placed in an usual place. They will be able to carry the child but it is half shorter than women and more painful than the natural birth. So I need your commitment on this. Kit will need you more than ever. Can I get your word?

Ming: Yes, P! I will take care of him. Maybe we should apply leave of absence in the school? 

Kieng: Lets talk about that later. Lay Kit on the bed with feet inclined. By the way, you need to prepare yourself when we get there and book for another 2 rooms. 

Ming: For four? Prepare? What for?

Kieng: You're gonna meet your in laws.

============END===============

I have decided to give them happy moments before another crazy ex show up and ruin their happiness. So maybe a few more chapters before another hard balls to deal with. Ming is meeting his in laws! I am excited for the next chapter myself. I am really had a hard time writing this chapter because I think that I am being too hard for myself. But can you please  bear with me for another week? It's raining here and it giving me the blues. Hope you like this chapter!