Desperate Moowan 2

Moowan's POV

I visited dad in his office when I saw his sister, Minerva, with him. I hide myself near the window where she can't see me so I can still hear what they are talking about. I heard that their dad was hospitalized because of stress and fatigue  from working too much. She hopes that my dad's partnership with them will continue under she takeover their businesses. I heard my dad happily agreed because he likes working with their family. This is my chance to get even with her!! I will use this opportunity to know where Mingkwan is since she has a contact with his brother. I waited outside the gate so she can see me intentionally. I know she will follow me for his brother's sake. She saw me and followed me secretly as I predicted. I lead her to an abandoned building and sneaked behind her. I used my taser gun on her which will make her unconscious for a maximum of 30 minutes.

She was not able to dodge it and she fainted. Who's the bitch now? Bitch! I took her phone and left her unconscious there on the ground and hope some rats will eat her thinking that she is dead. I went to a nearby park and started checking her phone and her messages with his brother. As I browse their messages, I saw that Ming invited her to a wedding! His wedding?!?!? He is getting married to a guy named Kittinan?!?!? He fell in love with a guy!?!? Seriously??? How can I accept that! No!! I don't accept it. I need to convince him that I am the only one for him and no one else!!! I saw their mother's text and she said that Mingkwan will visit their dad with Kittinan's family. How dare you! How dare you steal what's mine!!! I will not let you have him!!! I will take him back!!!

I went to the hospital and went to the receptionist and told them that I am their daughter in law. They gave me the room number and saw auntie went out and hide myself so she won't see me. I receive another message in Minerva's phone and it was from Mingkwan and told his sister that he is already in the hospital. I went straight to the room and sat next to uncle. I heard someone knock and saw Mingkwan with basket of fruits and put it to the table next to his dad's bed. He didn't notice me right away and he thought that I was his mother.

Ming: Hi, mom. I didn't se------? Why are you here? **I saw his shocked face.**

Moowan: Hi Ming, I missed you. Did you miss me? 

Ming: What the hell Moowan! Did you and my mom plan this? **I will use his mother since she left me when the plan failed. I will make sure that her relationship with his son will never be amended.**

Moowan: Well, your mom thought that we should give it another chance. Why don't we do that? I still love you Ming.

Ming: In your dreams, I am already married. If you see my mom, please tell her Hi and good bye. You just lost your son forever. 

Moowan: Why not me? I am better than him. I've known you for so long and love you more and longer! Choose me! **I stood up and approached him.**

Ming: You already got your shot before but you messed it all up Moowan! You better than my Kitkat? No way. He is the best, the nicest, the sweetest and the most humble person I know. How dare you comparing yourself to him when you are not even have a shot or right to do that. Move away Moowan.

Moowan: No! I won't!

I lounged myself to him as I put my arms around his neck and force a kiss against his. He pushed me away but he didn't expect that I was this strong to hold him tight. Then suddenly, I heard someone knock and I saw a small guy came in with flowers on his hand.

Kit: MMs? **So this is the guy that he married huh?!?!?!? You don't deserve him. You're a guy!!! The world will not accept your relationship with him.**

Mingkwan pushed me again and this time he didn't hold back. I fell on the ground as he approached his Kittinan who was speechless, surprised and not moving. I will not let you have him. 

Moowan: If I can't have you, no one will. 

I felt adrenaline rush from too much emotions and I can no longer think straight. All I know is I will not let anyone have him if I can't have him for myself. So I unknowingly took a bread knife at the table near the bed as I run towards to Mingkwan to stab him from behind when Kittinan suddenly moved in front of me and defended him from my attack. He took the hit for Mingkwan and I stabbed him at his right shoulder. Everything happened so fast. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just want Mingkwan back in my life. He almost fell on his butt because of the force that he received from me however Mingkwan was able to catch him. I saw how furious Mingkwan is and glared at me as if he wants to kill me but I saw he held back his anger and carried Kittinan in bridal style and stormed out from the room. 

Oh my God! What did I do? I hurt him. I am so sorry. I keep on telling myself as I try to get up on my own but my knees are failing me. I feel numb. I cannot feel my right hand, the one that I used in stabbing Kittinan as I stare the bread knife on the floor with blood on it. I am starting to feel the grip that I put on the bread knife and the warm blood on my hand. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Dad! Please help me. I can't stay here anymore. 

.............Dialing Dad's Number...........

Moowan: Dad. Please pick me up, I am here at the hospital right now.

=============END===========

Now, you are regretting it? Really Moowan?? Sorry, I was distracted watching The Rain in Netflix and the hell it is stressful. If you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to watch it. Just watch Ming and Kit and how sweet they are one with one another. We can stalk them in Instagram, that's what I do during my lunch time to get a stress reliever from work. I am writing the next chapter, so stay put!!!