Minerva and Moowan 1

Moowan's POV

What the hell Wayo? Why did you ruin everything? I lose Mingkwan for good. I really love him, you know. I just used his parents so he can be mine forever. But is it really that wrong on my side? Using all the means that I can in order to get what I want? Can't he really forgive me with this one mistake? I tried to confront Ming but he is not talking to me. He is totally avoiding me. Why can't he give me just enough time to explain it to him? Is it really not that forgiving what I have done to him? Why did agreed with his parents in the first place? Was I desperate to have him in my life? I was just one of his stalkers following him around after seeing him in a teen magazine as one of the hottest boys in high school. 

I need to fix this. I need to get him back. I want to kill all the girls he is flirting with right now. How can I get his attention? Yeah. I know who I can approached to. Wayo. I tried to contact Wayo but he is ignoring me too. So I went to their class and grabbed his arm so he cannot escape from me.

Wayo: Let go of me! What do you want Moowan?

Moowan: Did you not receive or read any of my messages? I need you to help to have a time alone to Ming. I need to talk to him please. Please help me Wayo. I love him so much.

Wayo: Did you think that I will hep you after what I heard in the restaurant? You betrayed not only Ming but you also betrayed me! 

Moowan: I did that because that's how much I love him. I am so desperate to get Ming in my life. I want him just him. Please help me Wayo.

Wayo: Do you think I am stupid enough to help you? After everything you have done? Did you know how mess up Ming is right now because of you and his mother? You from all people who knows his relationship with his mother is not good got the nerve to use her to get what you want? You basically tore their relationship apart! You asking for my help? No way!

Moowan: I begged of you Wayo! You're the only friend that I got and Ming is the love of my life. Please Wayo I am begging you.

Wayo: Well, you should have thought of that in the first place before betraying our trust. Find someone who can help you because you're not getting one from me.

Wayo walked away from me and now it's not just Ming that I lose but I also lose one of my best friends.I regretted everything! I want them both back in my life but they can never forgive me for what I did. I want to tell them I'm sorry but they are not listening to me. I do not have any choice but to do something drastic. As they say, desperate measures at desperate times. I am very desperate right now. I tried calling Ming's mom but she is not picking up her phone. I went to their house but she refused in seeing me. Yes! She left me alone. The deal is off. I will reach out to my father and you will never have this deal.

I went to my father's office and saw a beautiful and tall girl with her black hair tied up in a high pony tail. He is discussing some business deal with her. I saw her stood up and gave my father a handshake and they signed a contract. I went inside to talk to my father about the Dechapanya. When the beautiful girl approached me to introduce herself.

Minerva: Hi, you must be Moowan. I'm Minerva Dechapanya, Ming's sister. I am here to represent my father to close the business deal that you have with my parents. Isn't that right sir? **She looked at my father.**

Dad: That is right. Good timing Moowan, we need to talk about your marriage. Thank you for doing business with you, Miss Minerva and tell your dad Hi for me. 

Minerva: Nice doing business with you too as well sir. You will hear from my dad to talk about the expansion of both our businesses. **She bid her goodbye and approached me.**