Kit's Starting Point

Kit' POV

I saw him sitting there at the bench at a nearby park next to our dorm daydreaming. It made me wonder what's on his mind when he said he is in love with me. What did he see in me? I'm grumpy. I'm emotional. I'm short tempered. I'm not gentle nor cute like Wayo. I even asked him directly before and he was frank about it that there is nothing good about me but he likes me.

Did he even think that will make me feel better if he said he likes me and I am the only one he sees in his eyes? Maybe a little

Did he even think that will make me feel better if he said he likes me and I am the only one he sees in his eyes? Maybe a little. I feel at ease when he's around and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I was worried he will bug me when he got my number but I did not receive any messages from him not even one. Ok?!?!? Why am I getting bothered about it? Snap out of it Kit! You got hurt before. You need to be smarter. But I can't take my eyes off him right now.

Then I saw a girl approached him

Then I saw a girl approached him. I watched how the girl flirts with him. Touching his shoulder, flipping her hair like a fish and tracing her hands going to his hand. But why isn't he resisting her? Why is he not chasing out the girl? I am getting pissed Mingkwan. Wait. Why am I getting jealous? Now they are holding hands?!?!? Thats' it. I'm leaving! I can't handle this anymore. I am really leaving. I was about to leave when I saw Ming looking at me and smirking. This isn't funny anymore Mingkwan.

I ran as fast as I can to get to my dorm but Ming is faster than me and blocked the door of my room. Both of us catching our breath with all the running.

Kit: Move away Mingkwan! **I am really pissed at you now.**
Ming: Why are you mad at me? **He still has his smirk on his face. I wanna brush that smile away.**
Kit: Why would I be mad at you? Did you do anything wrong? **You want to play this game. Ok, I'm going to play along. Let's see who wins.**
Ming: Nothing. You know I am only looking at you and you alone. **This is how you want to play this game huh.**
Kit: Ok. Can you move away? I need to get in my room and rest. I still have classes tomorrow. **I am playing your game and I'm winning it.**
Ming: Ok! Ok! I am just testing you if you will get jealous or pissed. I am not even interested in that girl. I was looking at you the whole time. **See!! You keep on playing this game and you initially lose.**
Kit: And? **You love teasing me and now I'm the one who do all the teasing.**
Ming: I am sorry. I really am. You're the only  one in my eyes. You know how much I am in love with you right? **Oh shit! He caught me off guard.**

I do not know how to counter that. I was speechless. The truth is that made me blush and fluster. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. He is making me lose my breathe. I can't think straight. I was not paying attention when he pulled me closer to him and he was about to kiss me when I was able to cover his mouth with my hand and pushed him away but he is stronger than me. So he held my face and tried to kiss me the second time around and he succeeded and he landed a smooth gentle kiss. I ended up wanting more but I was able to prevent myself in kissing back.

 I ended up wanting more but I was able to prevent myself in kissing back

Kit: What the hell are you trying to do?? **I need to play hard to get. I need to make sure that he is serious about me. I do not want ending up hurt again.**
Ming: I just want to make memories with you. I want to make you feel loved. I want you. You're the only one that I want. I love you. **Oh shit. He dropped the L word. He really is serious.**
Kit: How will I know that you're serious. **I have to be honest with him. I do not want to play games anymore.**
Ming: I am really serious about you. Can you hear my heartbeat? **He took my hand and place it on his chest. I can feel his heart beating so fast. I took his hand and placed it to mine.**
Kit: Can you feel my heartbeat too? **I am being honest with him. Maybe I should have from the very begininning.**
Ming: Does it mean? **I can't describe his expression. He looks confuse or more surprise after what I said.**
Kit: But I'm scared. I do not want to get hurt again. I cannot take another heartbreak. **I can feel tears falling on my cheeks.**
Ming: I know you're scared and so am I. But I promise you you're the only one here in my heart. I will love you forever. As long as it takes. **He hugged me and I can feel his hug getting tighter.**
Kit: I really want to believe you. I do. But can we take it slow until my heart is ready to fully accept you.
Ming: Yes, we can take it slowly. I will wait for you. We will take things slower. One step at a time. **He hugged me gently. I hugged him back which made him surprised but he hugged me back tighter. His warmth and his hug made me at ease.**
Kit: Ok, thank you. I will give our love a chance.
Ming: Really?!?!?!? **He let go of me and started jumping and screaming out his joy for what he just heard.**
Kit: Hey I need my human pillow. **I am being selfish around him and the wall I built up is starting to crumble. He hugged me again and kisses my forehead and keep on thanking me.**
Ming: Thank you for giving me this chance. I promise I will love you forever. **He made me feel that he is worth the shot. I think I am already in love with him a long time ago. But I will not admit that to him. Lets be hard to get for a little longer before I propose and take it slowly.**
Kit: I love you so lets take it slow ok babe?
Ming: Did I hear that correctly? Let me hear it again.
Kit: Once I'm ready, ok? **Damn it! Too soon for the L word. I will say it again in the near future babe.**

=================END=================

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. Wow!! I am being consistent with 1000 words. Am I moving too fast? I included the duration of time Ming courted Kit in the original fanfic which is season 1. I have my own version for what happens next but only focusing on Mingkit.