Chapter 13: "Krump Like A Boss"

Chapter 13: “Krump Like A Boss”

Stephanie popped up from her seat next to Onew and asked, “How about Shout?”

Almost everyone gave her really confused stares. What the heck was Shout? It sounded…intense.

Eunhyuk jumped from the circle and cheered, “Yeah! That’s perfect!” Stephanie and Eunhyuk celebrated their brilliance with a powerful high five while the confused stares from everyone grew. How did Eunhyuk know the game? Did these two make it all up?

“What is Shout?” Maddie finally asked since everyone was frozen in a state of confusion.

Eunhyuk cleared his throat and explained, “So we all stand in a circle with arms around each other. We put our heads down, facing the floor, and one person counts to three. When on three, everyone looks up at one person in the circle and you can’t look away.”

Eunhyuk took Stephanie by the shoulders and pushed her head down towards the floor for demonstration. “If you look up and the person you chose is looking back at you…” He cupped Stephanie's chin and forced her to look up at him. “…you’re supposed to scream AHHHHH!”

When he did, Stephanie nearly turned pale…or almost wet herself. She didn’t know that Eunhyuk was actually going to scream in her face. But Stephanie wasn’t the only one frightened. The others jumped as well.

Taking in full satisfaction of scaring the shit out of everyone, Eunhyuk let Stephanie go and finished his explanation. “Then you two are out of the game.”

“The last two standing are the winners and will represent their group with pride,” Stephanie added, eyeing her group members.

“Sweet! Let’s circle up!” Heechul cheered, pushing others into a formation. The others quickly found spots. Mir and Taemin took Stephanie’s arms, beating their hyungs. Minho immediately claimed a spot next to Kalyn and Jaejoong stole Maddie away. Yunho sighed, resisting his urge to be near Maddie, and went to the opposite side of the circle. Once everyone was situated, Heechul announced, “Alright, heads down!”

With the loud counts from Heechul, everyone snapped their heads up on three and screams filled the room. Right away, Onew, Changmin, Seulong, Jinwoon, Donghae, and Maddie got out of the game.

“Well crap! Thanks guys!” JoKwon bitterly said to his fallen members. He was 2AM’s last hope of honor. All three of his members just shrugged their shoulders at him and ventured into the kitchen for some snacks.

Maddie silently apologized to her members then glared at Donghae. “Why did you look at me? Now I’m out of the game.”

“Why did you look at me?” he asked back, emphasizing “you” and “me”.

“Heads down!” Heechul announced again.

This time, much more screams came when the countdown finished. JoKwon was kicked out, making 2AM having no chance of victory. Cheondung, G.O, and Mir were also kicked out, making MBLAQ’s chance very slim with their hopes stuck on Seungho and Joon. Key and Kalyn were also kicked out.