Chapter 4: "Girls are Scary"

Chapter 4: “Girls are Scary”

Ding Dong!

“I got it!” Kalyn shouted over the blaring music. She answered the door to find a huge group consisting of only a few of Super Junior members, a few of Girls Generation members, and Folly’s school friends. “Whoa…” Kalyn softly said to herself, surprised by how many people were arriving.

“Hey Kalyn,” they greeted her, passing by to walk towards the living room.

Once the doorstep was cleared, Kalyn shut the door and walked back into the living room, but a hand suddenly stopped her from joining the dancing crowd. She glanced to her side only to find her partner in crime, Kyuhyun.

“Hey, by the way, you look really cute tonight,” he charmingly stated, flashing her that perfect smile of his.

“Aw, thank you,” Kalyn happily said, smiling like she just won the jackpot. Well, she sort of did anyway. Having Kyuhyun tell her that she looked good was a dream that came true.

But in her dream, Stephanie didn’t show up to ruin the moment. “Hey Kyuhyun!” Stephanie strolled up to the two, knowing exactly how to fire Kalyn up. “I just wanted to tell you that you have beautiful lips. Goodbye!”

And off she was, not daring to stay and face Kalyn’s wrath. Kalyn always said that about Kyuhyun, so why the heck did Stephanie just tell him that to his face?! She is so dead, Kalyn bitterly thought, glaring at Stephanie's back.

“That was random,” Kyuhyun declared, confusingly staring at Stephanie. That chick was so weird. First off, her and Kyuhyun never really hung out before. No, she was always obsessing over Eunhyuk and Leeteuk whenever she came to hang with Super Junior. So, having her compliment him was awkward.

In another part of the living room, Maddie was joyfully chatting with her two favorites, Yunho and Jaejoong. Sadly, Jenny and Jessy came up to disturb her enjoyment.

“Maddie!” the two cheered.

“Jessy! Jenny!” Maddie greeted them back, gazing at her two school friends. Jenny had on a nice black blouse on with simple dark jeans. Jessy had her super long black hair tied back in a braid as usual and her black sweater one with light blue jeans.

“Where’s Jonghyun?” Jenny eagerly asked, excited about meeting him for the first time ever.

“And Minho!” Jessy cheered, just as eager as Jenny.

“I don’t know,” Maddie brushed off, “Go look for them.”

But the two girls weren’t going to take no for an answer. They both grabbed Maddie by her arms and dragged her away Yunho and Jaejoong. “Then you’re coming with us,” Jessy demanded.

“No! Yunho! Help me!” Maddie dramatically cried, but when Yunho tried to help his dear friend, Jessy and Jenny stopped and gave him the scariest pair of glares he had ever seen. Instantly he froze, letting the two scary school girls steal Maddie.

“Girls are scary…” Jaejoong murmured, frozen as well by those glares. He didn’t even get involved, but was still frightened by the two little devils.

“Agreed,” Yunho simply replied, shaking off the goose bumps that the girls gave him. And he thought Maddie was scary…

Meanwhile, Stephanie was chatting up some of the SNSD girls since she couldn’t talk to a guy without getting judged by her fellow group members. Paco, Stephanie’s Arab, went up behind her and did his usual surprise attack. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her right off the ground. Playfully, he swung her around in circles, causing her to scream super loud.