Chapter 7: "Demands"

Chapter 7: “Demands”

“How about the bra you’re wearing?”

Stephanie couldn’t believe what was happening. Key, the same guy who basically hated her guts, had her pinned against the wall and kissed her neck! Stephanie’s thoughts were long gone right when Key first started advancing towards her. But why? Why did she not fight back?

Fear. That’s why.

Stephanie feared of situations like this because she never knew what to do with herself. It was like her soul literally left her body. All she could rely on was pure natural reactions. Yet, that didn’t help her one bit since her body betrayed her in so many ways.

How could she let this go so far?

Suddenly, Key broke out into a fit of laughter as he quickly pulled away from Stephanie’s personal bubble. “I can’t believe you fell for that!” he shouted in between his obnoxious laughing.

Stephanie once again greatly sighed with so much relief. If Key was serious, that would cause so much more trouble for her. She didn’t want any drama with these boys while trying to debut with her girls. Plus, it would make the friendships in their group awkward.

“But I’m sort of surprised by you,” Key happily commented as he calmed his laughter, “You didn’t reject my advances.”

Stephanie instantly froze again. He was right! She did absolutely nothing to stop him! But…how?! She was always blunt and aggressive towards Key, so why didn’t she just push him back and say no.

What is wrong with me?! Ahhh, she mentally screamed in her head.

Key’s grin deepened as he watched her battle with her thoughts. “Stephanie, do you secretly like me?”

Smashing her thoughts, she instantly frowned and growled, “Don’t be so full of yourself.”

“Admit it,” Key demanded, still grinning widely, “You enjoy my affection.”

Stephanie just rolled her eyes, ignoring the truth, and held the bra up with an annoyed expression. “Shut up and turn around.”

Key happily obeyed and turned around chuckling. “I knew it.”

Angry from him purposely embarrassing her, Stephanie decided to take up some revenge and snapped the bra onto him as tightly as she could. She hoped that just maybe it would cut off his lungs and make him shut up.

“Ugh,” Key groaned, “It’s too tight.”

Stephanie shifted her weight onto one leg and crossed her arms over her chest. With sass, she replied, “Well duh, it’s a 34A.” But instantly, she regretted her saying that and clasped her hands over her mouth, hoping that maybe the words didn’t really make it out of her mouth.

Key heard her loud and clear though. His lips made an oval as his eyes widened. “You’re an A-cup?” he asked, disbelieving her.

Feeling her cheeks burn, Stephanie pursed her lips and snapped, “Shut up!”

“Oh man, wait till Jonghyun hears this,” Key teased, grabbing her t-shirt off of her bed. He still couldn’t believe it. Stephanie was an A-cup! Maybe if he told the guys, they would all back off her. Yes, then she would only be his…

… O_O

Wait, WHAT?! Key froze from his motion, shocked by his irrational thoughts. Stephanie? As his? That was crazy. Impossible! Why the hell would he want her to be only his? Sure he was attracted to her, but that should’ve been it. Why was he being so possessive all of a sudden?