Someone had swerved off the road and into a ditch. Without even thinking I teleported to the side of the old blue pickup truck, "Where...did you-"

"Hold on," I said cutting her off. It looked like the door was jammed. I pulled the door handle and melted the locks keeping the door shut with my fire element. With no problem, I ripped the door off the hinges.

"Thank you!" The woman yelled getting out of the truck. She opened her back door and I saw a child, a boy no older than two.

"Where are you going? It's not safe out here," I yelled over the raging storm.

"I know! We're not that far for our house." She said unbuckling the toddler.

"You're going to walk?" I said looking around to the hurricane-like winds and the sideways pouring rain. My hair was plastered to my face, and every minute I spend out here, I could feel heat leaving my body. How long would a two-year-old last in this weather without getting sick? I touched the woman's shoulder making her turn to face me and as soon as we made eye contact, I compelled her, "You never saw me, understand?"

"Yes" She said transfixed on my eyes.

"Mom, hungry." The boy cried out.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

She pointed down the street to a white house that sat on a hill, "There"

I grabbed her and the boy and teleported us to the front lawn. I could compel the kid too, but it could have long-term side effects. Besides he was only a baby. No one would believe him anyway. I left them on the lawn and teleported back to the motel.

Where was I supposed to go?

I sat down on the cold wet pavement looking out at the scene. Poseidon was really pissed off. I don't remember the last time we saw a storm this strong at Haven, if ever. Trees fell down as if they were toothpicks in the wind, businesses were boarded up, but that did little to help.

You can come inside. I heard Freya say. I didn't need to look up to know she had opened the curtains up and was staring down at me.

Tap tap

I looked up and saw Freya looking down at me through the window. In only a white fluffy towel.

"You'll freeze out there." She said muffled through the window.

I stood up and stared at her through the window. How could she trust Anson with such important information? Why didn't she tell me? Or even Alaric? But she chose Anson.

"I can explain, as cliche as that sounds?" She said.

I teleported inside. I was immediately greeted with the warmth of the room.

"Welcome back," she said bending the water out of my clothes and putting it in the bathroom sink. She was still floating a few inches off the ground too.

"Why? Why Anson, when you know he's a danger? As soon as this end of the world mess ends, he goes back to The Orders side. He is still the enemy!" I yelled.

"He's not my enemy." She said softly.

"He is! The only reason he's nice to you is because he wants you to join him with The Order! If you were any normal Elemental, Descendant or even Demigod, he would drag you back to their compound and do Gods know what. But since you're a God-killer, he's faking being nice! I know you're not stupid that you can't see past his bullshit," I was taking this way too personally. Why? I shouldn't be the one getting upset, it should be Cecilia.

"Anson the person, is my friend or at least I like to think he is. Anson that works for The Order isn't. Why can't you separate the two? I do it for you," she said.