chapter fifty-seven | | luna

"Feel the pain," Caleb sang and I rolled my eyes at him. "Feel the pain." He says and I groan, falling back onto the bottom of our bunk bed. He smiled and jumped on the bed, his laughter filling the room.

Times like these I never wanted to end. I never wanted us to grow up, to face the mean world. Guess that was never a possibility looking at it now. We were going to face this world together, we made that promise to each other

=-=

"You know what I think?" He says and my vision focuses to see him standing in front of me. Though it was him before getting decapitated. His blonde hair had faint traces of blood. "I think you're losing it." He says and I let out a sigh.

"Of course you do." I say and he gives me a smile as he walks forward. Though on closer look his eyes were gray, london eyes that I've come to hate.

"You can't slip Luna. I know you, you're not a quitter." He says and I take note on the blood that's started to form a line on his neck. "You can't give up Lune. Not on Bella, not on them." He says before a walker groan leaves him and he lunges at me, his body falling limp though the head was not on the floor, biting at the air as tears ran down my face.

Guess forever was just a dream..

=-=

When I finally opened my eyes to see the day my gaze was on Bella, who was asleep on the floor. Groaning, I stood up and pulled the blanket that was on me off and laid it on Bella before running a hand over my face.

I sat there for a bit, on the couch as I thought about our option. After a while Bella woke up and I looked to the floor.

"I'm sorry, about yesterday Bella." I say and she looks to me. "I just. . .I lost it a bit." I say and she nods before we both jump to our feet at the sound of a knock on the door. I get up and gently lift up one of the blinds.

A smile comes to my lips as I sit on the couch and look to her. "What?" She asks and I look to her and let out a laugh.

"It's for you." I say and she tilts her head. We move the couch and open the door to see Echo, Lisa, and Rhys. My heart hurts in thinking that the rest are dead.

"A-and Lynne? She's not with you?" She asked and Echo frowned, shaking her head before Bella went off to talk with Lisa.

I frowned as I shook my head and turned to leave. "Luna?" Echo asked, her hand being placed on my right shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked and I glanced to her, giving a small nod before turning and leaving the room as a whole.