Session 3: Harry Styles

Start from the beginning

I reach into my front pockets looking for anything I can use to get home. Unless lent is now currency and a method of communication I come up empty.

I check my back pockets and in my right back pocket is a card and a 20£ note.

The card is something I've never seen before. It has a place and time. Today in a few hours. A building in central London, I can tell.

I begin walking to the exit. Sitting right at the gate is a cabby standing outside his car.

"Excuse me sir?" I ask him when I get close enough.

"Are you Mr.Styles?" He asks and points to me.

"Yeah." He doesn't say a word he just opens the door. Inside is coffee and pastries.

When he pulls up to my flat he holds his hand out and I hand him the cash.

I carry the coffee and pastries up the stairs. When I open the door the red head is still here in my loft. She's sitting knees up in my bed.

"There you are." She exclaims. She hops off of my bed and meets me at the table. "When I woke up you were gone."

"Went for breakfast." I hold the coffee and the bag of goodies up.

"I see. Shirtless?" she scans my body and then adds, "Shoeless, as well."

"And I still got service."

"Why are you so dirty?"

"Long story. Croissant? I think it's chocolate."

"My favorite."

I'm almost certain that this is courtesy of my new job. If so how'd they know where I was going to be, that I needed help getting home, that she would still be here and that chocolate croissants are her favorite?

I carry the food to her and sit it on the bed, the coffee going on the night stand.

"Now where were we?" I lean in to kiss her forehead and then her nose, setting on her lips. I deepen it when her mouth opens allowing my tongue against hers.

I run my hands up her stomach, around her ribs and onto her breast. I squeeze them, messaging her skin. Her nipples peaked underneath my hands. I pull her white t-shirt over her head, exposing her underneath. She's completely naked.

I spread her legs by her knees, pushing them into the bed as I grind my crouch against her bare skin. The friction of my jeans causing her to moan. I stand long enough to get rid of the thick material and cover myself with a condom. I kiss her until we're both out of breath.

**

The building is one I haven't been in before, I don't recognize it. The outside looking old and historic, the inside new and modern. Mostly glass walls and metal.

I lean up against the desk, knocking to get the attention of the woman behind the desk.

"Have a seat Mr.Styles, she'll be with you in a moment." She smiles but she doesn't look up at me.

"I'm sorry you have an advantage here. What's your name, dove?"

"Have a seat Mr.Styles." She finally looks to me with her big brown eyes, my favorite. I give her a smile and follow her instructions. I don't want a harassment charge during my interview.

Not a minute later a brown haired guy walks out. "Are you Callie?"

"Callie. See that wasn't hard." I stand to walk into the room. "She's ready for me yeah?"

Inside of the office a fair haired woman sits unbothered by my entrance.

"Hello, I'm Harry." I smile brightly for her. Allowing my true charm to shine through.

"Have a seat Mr.Styles."

I do as she says. My smile falters at her disinterested tone.

"I've heard a lot about you. Mr.Styles what we will ask you to do will be dangerous and alter your world as you know it. The severity of this job will not be taken lightly. Understood?" I nod in answer. "See Callie on your way out."

I'm left confused. I feel chastened but I haven't done anything.

"Pardon me mum, who said I was taking this job?"

"Harry, you can't afford not to." A ghost of a smile traces her lips. "See Callie." She dismisses me again.

I stand and leave gaining my sense of confidence with the idea of getting a job based solely from my reputation.

"Here you are Mr.Styles." Callie hands me a different card with a different address, time and date. Tomorrow at 9 in the morning.

"Thank You. I'll be seeing you, Callie."

"Not likely. Trust me it wouldn't be a good thing. Bye, Mr.Styles"

**************

22 Days until my concert! \(^0^)/

This one made me laugh, I hope you did too.

There's one person left, to introduce.

Some of you guys haven't picked up on the 'hints' of the characters yet, or maybe you just didn't comment about it. lol

Any questions so far?

I'm glad some of you guys are liking it! :)

Comment your name for a Calum Imagine.

Thanks for reading!

~Cassie