Maddy –what type of help you want?

Manik – can you & your mate join the S.P.A.C.E College....

Maddy – what purpose Manik?

Manik – for Nandini protection...

Maddy – what happen to Nandini? Whether she is fine?

Manik – yeah she is fine..... Okay relax....... Maddy... please listen my words....

Maddy – okay....

Manik narrate the whole story to Maddy.... Maddy was hell shocked.... he also gulped his throat....

Maddy – okay Manik I will join the college with my mate.... you don't worry but I can't able to you to console her anger.... if one time angry come to her means we can't able to console her very easily.... in this matter I can't able to help you Manik I am so sorry.....

Manik – oh! Its okay I will handle her....

Maddy – all the best Manik.... be careful while consoling Nandini.......

Manik – okay Maddy...... bye...

Maddy – bye...

He cut the call & take a long breath..... & move to the class room.... Nandu was sitting alone in the desk... he came to class room & saw Nandu is sitting alone in his desk.... he enter in to the class & move towards his desk.. I completely ignore him & seeing the book....

Manik friends are watching him.... Cabir suddenly through a paper towards Manik.. the paper hit on Manik ... he turn & see him....

Manik – what?

Cabir show the paper to him... he understood & take the paper & open it & read it....

Note "Manik please be careful with her... she is more powerful... stay I away from her"

Manik read the note & turn & see him...

Manik – okay...

Then the teacher came to the class.... the teacher started teaching the lesson to all.. Manik turn & see her... she was still concentrating the class & ignore him completely....

Her activity giving pain to him....

Manik in mind

Nandini I am so sorry.....

Nandini mind conversation "I don't need your sorry.. I hate you.."

Manik was surprised and shocked...

Manik mind conversation "how did you read my mind?"

Nandini mind conversation "I think it is one of my power and don't search any reason to talk to me"

Manik mind conversation "but I say sorry to you"

Nandini mind conversation "if you say sorry means it will be alright... please I want to listen the class... if you say something more means I will immediately leave the class..."

Manik mind conversation "okay I will not talk to you... Please you don't go"

After that conversation over, both of them remain silent.... today class is completed I take my think & left the class & saw Abhinav & his friends.. there is covered with full of bandage.... they saw me & ran towards me...

I got little afraid & not show the afraid to them...

Abhinav & his friends – we are sorry....