AUL -40- Should I?

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, he came with his orders *u* omo.

"Yeheeeey!" I clap like a kid, and waiting to serve my orders.

Oppa served my orders as I started to eat. We talk in a random topics like he said that he met a lot of Idols. Woah. I wanted to!! He told me that being idol is not easy. I can see it, from Yeobo. He's always tired though. He said that being Idol is adventurous too!! And, he said that meeting his fans was so very overwhelmed. He didn't expect that it's so many and many fans supporting their comeback. I'm so proud. Proud Best Friend here!!! Hahaha.

"Oppa, how's Minhyuk Oppa?" I flashed a smile.

"Nah! He's fine.. As always, exercising.." He shrugged and smile.

"Anyways. How do you married to Taehyung?" He ask.

I told him the whole story, from the start. Like, when the arranged thingy happened.. When he's always scolding because I'm top talkative. When we went to Jeju.. Everything!! He seems like he's interesting.

"Oh.. Is that so.." He said in disbelief..

"Why Oppa?" I ask him.

"No offense, okay?" He ask, as I nod.

"I do not trust him.." He said seriously.

***

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Uuugh! /le moans/ I didn't knew that I fell asleep. Where is she? Aaaaaish. It's already 5 in the evening. Where she did go?

I rub my eyes. I'm still sleepy. I want to sleep more!! But, I feel that something was on my forehead. I get it and I saw a sticky note and it says;

"Hi Yeobo~

I didn't bother to wake you up. You're still sleepy and tired, so I wrote a note. ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ.

But, I went outside. I'm with Sungjae Oppa. I told you that earlier.. Right? Don't be worry, I'm going home at 5:30..

Annyeong!

-서연❤"

Oh.. Is that so? Okay. :)

I stretched an yawned. I'm so tired. Tsk.

Later on, I hear the crack of our door. Someone's opened it.

"I'm heeeeere!!" She said happily.

"Oh.." I got up and fix my shirt, because it's not in a proper way. The collar of my shirt was on my shoulder part.

"Omo!! Are you raped?!" She said and hold me my shoulder. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Who's the heck you raped?!!!"

"Yeobo!!! I didn't rape anyone!! If I'm going to rape someone.. It's.... You!!" I smirk at her. Hahaha.

"Y-yah!!! Y-you.. P-p-per-v-vert!!" She stuttered and kept punching my chest as she started blushing. Hahaha.

"A-aah! Y-yaah!! Enough!! I'm just joking!!" I hold her wrist to stop her from punching me.

"Yah!! You deserve it!! You pervert!!" She stomp his feet and went to dining room, I followed her with a smile as I saw her eating chocolates while his eyebrows are already met.

"Yah!! That's mine!!" I said.

"Nah!!" She put the chocolate at her back to hide from me.

"Yah!! That's mine!!" I insist.

***

After we ate, I plopped to the couch and get my phone. It's already 7pm. Too early.

Yeobo went to the living room as she sat on the top of my head. I placed my head on her lap.

She started to play with my brown hair. Oh, she's enjoying it, huh? Hahaha.

I started to surf on the net. Reading letters from ARMYs. Yeah. I already missed my ARMYs, it's been a week since we do not have a fan meet.

"Yeobo.. What are you doin'?" I ask her. Her left hand was on my hair, playing with it. And the another hand is on her phone. Busy, though?

"Hmmm.. Nothing.." She answered. She put her phone on the center table. She rested her head though, in the sofa as she played on my hair.

"Bored?" I ask her and look up at her. Beautiful. *u*

"Yes.. As always.." She pouted. Naah! Kyeopta!!

"Don't pout.. Or else.." I scared her.

"Yah!! You're so perv!! I should call you PERVI!! Eeew!!" She exclaimed.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm not Pervert!!" I got up.

"But, you are!!" She insist.

"If, I am.. So....?" I wink at her.

"Yaaah!! I'm going to call mom and dad if you do something bad to meee!!" She close her eyes while saying those words. That's why I like her, she's so cute when I'm teasing her.

"Hahaha.. Yeobo.. I'm just joking!!" I pinched her cheeks. That cheeks started to heat up.

***

I went to my room as she went to her's. It's already 10pm in the evening. I plopped on my bed as I stared on the ceiling.

There's a lot of things popped on my mind. Many plans popped on my mind. And there's something that I can't forget.

"I don't know what am I going to do If I lose her.."

Should I propose to her? I don't care if we are still young for this.. We love each other. We don't want to lose one of us. I don't care if we are just arranged. I love her. I love her so much. I don't want to pass it. I'll make sure that she's going to marry not because of business, but because we love each other.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Hello Guys~

I'm sorry if I put too much emoticons. I just can't resist it. Hahaha. Mianhaeyo.

And, thank you to those who flooded my notification of votes. Thank You Very Much. ❤ (sorry for not tagging.. I'm just using a phone.. Mianhe.) You know who you are :)

And. I hope, everyone put a comment. Just comment your opinion. I'm willing to reply and I accept what's your going to comment. :) Just, please? Pretty pretty please? :) Thanks. ❤

-LoooveSick