x || karma • babygirl

Start from the beginning

"More. I need more," you whined, gasping in surprise as you felt his fingers thrust inside you in an instant.

You slithered your hands on his back, pulling him closer to you. He licked the bruises on your neck, making you moan out his name accidentally.

Karma smirked. "What was that, babygirl? I didn't hear you," he pressed, nibbling on your earlobe gently.

"K-Karma..." you moaned again, loud enough for him to hear. He let out a satisfied chuckle, increasing the speed of his fingers thrusting inside.

You clung onto his back, digging your nails against his skin. He let out a soft grunt, your stomach coiling up.

Without warning, you released onto his fingers, your insides twitching from the overwhelming pleasure that washed over you.

Karma pulled out his fingers, letting out a satisfied sigh as he indulges on the taste of your release.

You looked at him anxiously as he lick on his fingers. As much as you hated to ask yourself about it, you can't help but wonder if you taste good.

"Mmm, this stuff is good, babygirl," he smiled. "I wonder how it'll taste like when mine's in there too?"

You looked at him sharply. "No way, you pervert. Use a condom," you said, watching as his playful smirk turn into a pout in a matter of seconds.

"Aww, you're no fun..."

You chuckled. "You really wouldn't wanna be a father at the age of sixteen, you know," you said, amused towards the red haired lad's expression.

Karma sighed, looking at you with a small smile on his face. "I actually wouldn't mind having children as long as you're the mom,"

"Aww, Karma," you cooed, sitting down as you leaned over to him, caressing his cheek with your hand.

"I'm touched..." you said, watching as Karma, as well as his "buddy" perk up in excitement.

"So..." he mumbles, looking at you with hopeful eyes. "No condom for tonight..?"

"Nope," you replied buntly with a smile. Karma's face dropped in disappointment, pouting at you once again.

"Oh," he mumbles, trying to look as pitiful as possible. "Not even for this night--"

"Just get the goddamn condom and fuck me, will ya?" You snapped, your brows slightly knitted together in annoyance.

"Okay, okay," he says, throwing his hands up in defeat. "Protected sex it is, you killjoy..." he stood up from the bed and walked up to his bag, ruffling through the piles of burger wrappers and juice boxes.

"Did you get it yet?" You asked, looking at him with wide eyes. Karma looked back to you and nodded, walking with a small box of condoms in hand.

"Karma fact," the sadist said, out of the blue, tearing apart the wrapper with a small grin.

"My dad's condom broke when they were doing it - and thus, I was born,"

"That's kinda depressing, don't you think?" You ask, watching as he slipped the plastic around his member.

Karma chuckled. "Not really. It actually gives me hope,"

"How come?"

"Because," your boyfriend began, taking his shirt off, revealing his well built body. He loomed over you with a sweet smile as you feel something hard poking your entrance.

"It might happen with us. Then we'll have a bunch of Karma and (Y/N) Juniors," he said in a hopeful tone. You couldn't help but be amazed at how eager your sadistic boyfriend is on having a child with you - especially with his age. You'd expect him to cherish his youth more rather than help you change the diapers of infants.

You smiled, brushing his cheek with your thumb. "Someday we will, I promise."

Karma chuckled, placing his hand ontop of yours. He slowly thrusted in, watching as you closed your eyes at the feeling of him inside you.

Without warning, he moved in and out in a violent pace, catching you off guard. You let out a loud moan, causing Karma to smirk.

"You really didn't think I'd forget?" He asked. "You won't be able to stand up tomorrow, babygirl."

You smiled, wrapping your legs around his hips, this gave him full control as he thrusted deeper inside of you.

"Shit..." you cursed under your breath, throwing your head back. You felt hot, you felt that you needed more.

Karma reached out his hand and fondled your supple breasts, pinching your hardened buds.

"You never fail to impress me with your boob size, (Y/N). It's so soft," he teased, amused at your red face. He always loved to see you flustered - sometimes he'd take a peek under your skirt at school.

"Say, let's spice things up, shall we?" He breathed, cupping the side of your cheek with his hand. You nodded, watching as he grabs ahold of your ass. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he stood up, pinning your back to the wall.

"Haa... haa... this is new," he panted, moving you up and down using his hands. You closed your eyes and buried your face on his neck, moaning uncontrollably.

"Karma... I'm about to..." you whimpered, your breaths getting heavier.

"Shh, I know, I know..." he whispered, sticking his finger inside of your mouth. "Just enjoy. Daddy's gonna make you feel good,"

You moaned, twirling your tongue around it. Your insides felt hot from how violent his thrusts are.

Your stomach was coiling up fast. You clung onto his neck, burying your nails against his skin as you released, the sensation far beyond words.

You panted, losing all the strength you have in your body. You could feel your legs dangling lifelessly while Karma held onto your thighs, still going up at it at a rough pace.

Karma's breath hitched, a soft groan escaping his lips. "I'm close, don't worry, babygirl."

With a few more thrusts, he finally came. You could feel his manhood twitching inside of you violently as he moans your name.

The two of you collapse on the bed, breathing heavily. Karma pulled out, disappointed to see the plastic still intact, enclosing the semen inside.

"Aww... it didn't break," he mumbled, throwing it at the wastebasket next to the computer desk.

Karma lay down next to you covering your bare bodies with a blanket. You sighed, staring directly at his mercury eyes.

"Why do you wanna have children?" You ask, your brows slightly knitted together.

Karma was silent for a while, staring at the ceiling hovering above us. "I don't know. I just feel like I needed to have a family with you,"

You raised an eyebrow. "That's the Karma I didn't know you had, to be honest,"

"I'm not always a sadist, you know." he replied, smiling at you with tired eyes.

You chuckled, making tiny circles with your finger against his chest. Karma placed a hand on your waist, pulling you closer to his body.

"You're an idiot, you know?" You ask, looking at his closed eyes.

"Your idiot. Just a reminder," he replied. "Now close your eyes, princess. Get some sleep."

You sighed and looked at him lovingly. You pressed your ear to his chest, hearing the fast pulse of his heart. You looked up to his sleeping face one more time before giving in to your tired body.

I love you, my idiot.