Line 31 - Loki Laufeyson

AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

Line: "I still remember the way you taste."

"Y/N!"
"Y/N, wake up!"

You groaned loudly, sprawled across your bed with your eyes still shut, Wanda was hovering over you, having lifted one of your pillows and smacked you over the head with it. "Y/N! Get up!" she ordered, annoyed at how difficult you were being. "Why!" you whined, curling into a ball and covering your head. You had the worst hangover of your life, your head pounding and your stomach turning, and Wanda certainly was not helping.

"Because we need you up, it's almost one in the afternoon," she huffed, offering her hand, you pouted, wrapping your blanket around your cold body before accepting her hand, letting Wanda pull you up. You leaned against the wall of your room, sighing out deeply, "What-"
"Did you do last night?" Wanda finished, shaking her head, "No idea, last I saw you, you were dancing with Thor, and that was a sight," she chuckled, "Do you not remember anything?"

You groaned and shook your head, "I remember I had been talking to Thor though.. And Sam.. And.. I think Loki.." you mumbled, Wanda looking up suddenly, "Loki? Thor's brother? Why?"
"I can't remember, I just remember coming up to him.." you sighed, "I guess I was at black out.." You mumbled, "I'll get up now.. I just need my watch.." you shrugged, looking to your nightstand for the watch you wore constantly. It wasn't there.

"Wheres my watch?" you bit your lip, looking up to Wanda, she rose a brow, shrugging, "Your big bulky one?"
"It's not bulky," you huffed, "It was my grandma's? Where is it?" you whined, searching your nightstand cabinets desperately. "Y/N, Y/N, calm down, last I saw you, you were wearing it, definitely. It's in the tower somewhere, we'll find it.."
You looked up at her worried, chewing on your bottom lip nervously, "You think?"
"Yeah, we'll retrace your steps.." she insisted.

You sighed and nodded, Wanda helping you off the wall to stand up straight, "Let's get you breakfast.." she insisted, shaking her head as she helped you down the stairs. You and Wanda walked arm in arm as you got down to the kitchen, sitting down at the island as Wanda began to fix you a breakfast.

"There's sleeping beauty now," Tony spoke - far too loudly - as he walked into the kitchen himself, opening the cabinet and getting a glass, filling it with water before downing it, nursing a hangover himself. "Ugh, lower your voice.." you whined, dropping your head onto the counter top. Tony chuckling dryly, "Must be bad, huh? After all you had quite the eventful night," he teased. Both you and Wanda looking up, "What did I do?" you asked, interested, Tony smiling, "Well after you had a full on dance battle with Thor, I saw you running off with Sam to play with F.R.I.D.A.Y, he was nearly as bad as you." he chuckled. "Was I wearing my watch, do you know?" you asked.
"I don't know?" Tony scoffed, but paused, "Actually, you were wearing it, it kept sliding down your arm when talking to Sam and everyone and asked me to tighten it for you before you ran off with him, you really should get a better fitting one you know?"
"No thanks, and after that?" you asked, sighing.
"No idea." he spoke, shrugging.

You groaned and looked to Wanda who just sighed, "Guess it's time to find Sam.." she suggested, watching you lift yourself from the counter, "I'm off to get him." you nodded, rubbing your forehead as you carried your tired body up to Sams room, you sighed and leaned on the wall, knocking the door.

"Come in," you heard from inside, so you walked in, seeing Sam lying upside down on his bed, eyes shut, "Afternoon, Sam," you chuckled quietly, sitting down at his desk, he just grunted in response.

"Do you remember much of last night?" you asked curiously, lifting your knees to your chest as you looked over to him, he just mumbled to himself and lifted his body up, holding himself up with his elbows, "What'd you want to know?" he sighed, rubbing his face. "Did I have my watch when I was with you?" you asked, Sam pausing, "Uh.. yeah, I think so, hard to miss that thing."

"Shut up," you huffed, shaking your head, "Where did I go after I was with you?"

Sam thought for a moment, "Uh.." he scratched his head, "I think.. Okay so me and you were in the lab talking to F.R.I.D.A.Y, and her and you were disagreeing about something.. that she was right about.. so you.. you said you wanted to go to the library.. to find out who was right.. yeah, you went to the library,"
"The library?" you scoffed, sighing, "Okay.. thanks.." you rubbed your arm as you stood up. "Feel better," you chuckled softly as he waved you off.

You walked yourself to the library, the only problem now was finding the watch, groaning to yourself you pulled open the heavy doors and walked into Starks library, looking around at the large area you now had to go through, you walked towards the seats he had in there, checking the couch cushions. Nothing. You huffed and got down on all fours, checking under the couches, "Come on, fuck sake.." you mumbled.

"Looking for this?" you suddenly heard, looking up with shock. Loki Laufeyson stood above you, looking down at you with a smug smirk, holding out in his hand a familiar looking watch.

"Yes, oh my god!" you looked up, kneeling up, "How did you find this, holy shit?!" you questioned as he handed you the watch.
"You left it in my room." he hummed, making you freeze, slowly looking up at him, "I-I was in your room?" you asked hesitantly, feeling your cheeks go red.

The frost giant nodded slowly, "Don't remember?" he asked, sitting himself down on a couch, holding one leg over the other causally. "You came storming in here looking for a book last night.." he chuckled slightly, looking around him, "And bothered me, I was trying to read."

Your blush only deepened, looking away awkwardly, "God.. sorry.." you apologised, he only shook his head at that, smirking slightly, "No, no, don't, you were much more entertaining in fact," he rose a brow at you.

"Did we.." you trailed off, chewing on your bottom lip. "Did we have sex?" he chuckled, "No, we didn't, I wasn't going to take advantage of you in that state, darling." he insisted.

You sighed in relief, but that didn't stop your embarrassment, "So what.. what did happen?" you asked, you just knew that you threw yourself at Loki, just look at him, but you still waited for Loki himself to fill you in.

He chuckled, biting on his lip as he examined you before rubbing his hands together, "Well, you burst in here and started asking me and number of questions and seemed like a very annoying drunk," he smirked, raising a brow as you blushed, but he continued on, "You then climbed onto my lap, which, in all honestly, I was not going to stop you, and then, well, you kissed me," he shrugged.

You froze up once more, going a dark shade of red, "I'm so sorry, Loki.." you groaned, covering your face. But he only chuckled lowly, shaking his head, he leaned forward on his seat and reached out to you, you felt his large hand cup your face, "It's alright, darling," he spoke with a smirk, his thumb tracing across your bottom lip, making your breath hitch. "I still remember the way you taste.." he spoke softly.

You couldn't find words, watching him as he admired your face, you gulped. God he was attractive. You went to speak, your lips parting slowly before he leaned down, catching you off guard as his lips connected to yours, Loki deeply kissing you, which only made your head spin, his other hand cupped the other side of your face as he encouraged you up onto his lap once more, apparently repeating your actions of the night before.

Slowly, and reluctantly, you pulled back from the kiss, looking up at him with your forehead against his. He looked as if he was about to speak, but just as he went to, the library doors opened.

Wanda walked in, "Hey Y/N, did you find your-" she stopped in place, "Oh!"

A/N: GUYS OK im having a lot of fun doing these and I'm considering making a separate book of these? Would that be something you guys would want?