meeting old friends (crossover request)

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS
pietro meets dean.

you sat on the couch, yawning tiredly, your birthday party was starting to die down, well to you at least, the party was actually thriving but you couldn't help being bored.

"hey, drăga, everything alright?" pietro asked, suddenly sitting beside you with his arm wrapped around you, from zooming across the room, you shrug and nod, "i'm slightly bored?"

pietro rolled his eyes playfully, "how are you bored?"
"i don't know, it just feels like one of tonys usual parties, the same drinks, people, music everytime? i don't mean to offend you but i just wish some of my friends were here?"

pietro raised a brow, "i thought.." he trailed off, making you raise a brow, "thought what?"
"well, wanda told me you told her about a old friend you had in kansas, she said she would invite her?" he shrugged.

"her? pietro, i don't have a-"

at that moment the elevator doors opened, and a familiar face walked out, the 6ft man looked around with a straight face, wearing blue jeans and a blue flannel, you're eyes widen, "pietro, did you invite dean?" you ask, shocked, knowing your bestfriend and your boyfriend would not get along.

pietro looked to dean with a frown, "who is tha- is that the friend from kansas? i thought she- he.. she? was a girl.." he mumbled, just as dean spotted you and walked over with a smile, "hey, kid," he spoke through a chuckle, just as you jumped up and hugged him, pietro still sitting confused, he awkwardly stood up, crossing his arms and watching the encounter.

you pulled away and looked to dean, "you look great! it's been like three years?" you chuckle, poking his chest, he chuckled and shrugged, "thanks, i could say the same for you," he sent you a wink, making you laugh, rolling your eyes playfully, however making pietro glare at dean.

"i thought you would be one thousand miles away at this point?" you ask. happily, dean chuckled and shrugged, "hey, i got a call asking two days ago if i could see my favourite girl on her birthday so i-"
"favourite girl?" pietro interuptted with a scoff, making you chew at your lip, "dean, this is pietro, my boyfriend, and pietro, this is dean, my bestfriend?" you shrug.

dean raised a brow but offered his hand, "yeah hey, buddy," he nodded in pietros direction, pietro shook his hand then wrapped his arm around you.

dean noticed looking down before looking up with a sigh, "well, i'm going to get a beer? want me to get you anythi-"
"she has a drink." pietro nodded, sending dean a fake grin.

he raised a brow but nodded and walked off, you looked to pietro with a frown, "what is your problem?" you ask, crossing your arms, pietro shrugged, "i don't like him."
"and why not?"
pietro rolled his eyes, "because he was flirting with you."

you laughed, shaking your head, "he's always like that? he doesn't mean anything about it."
"that's what i don't like! you just find it so normal!"

you shove him lightly, "calm down! dean knows not to do anything, he would never."
"are you sure?"
"positive, you can straight up make out with me right infront of him if he does, because he won't.

pietro sighed and nodded, crossing his arms, "okay.. fine.." he mumbled, making you smile, "thank you." you grin, just as dean reappeared, "so what did i miss in the last few years?" he asked you, sitting down on the couch.

you thought with a smile, standing infront of him, "nothing really? moved into the tower? that's pretty cool." you shrug, dean nodded, "awesome, and sit down would you?"

you chuckle and do just that, sitting beside him, "well, my lap was always an option?" he joked, but you didn't have time to laugh, because as soon as the words left deans mouth pietro had pulled you up by the waist, throwing you over his shoulder, "excuse us," he told dean, "i plan to have sex with my girlfriend, have a great night." he grinned smugly before zooming upstairs with you.