part two: your talent

bruce banner,
you never shared that you could do magic, because it was a stupid thing you taught yourself when you were fourteen, but now you were sitting with your boyfriend bruce teaching him all the tricks.

"i never knew you did magic?" he questioned, watching your hands work at the cards, "it's stupid? that's why, i just never thought you'd care?"
"of course i care, i like it?" he smiled.

you shook your head, grinning, "okay, okay, now.. is this your card?" you held up the sixth of hearts, bruce chuckled softly, "no, honey, sorry,"

"oh.." you paused, looking at it, "..huh well.. i might have lost the actual card.. can you check if you have it or something?"

bruce rolled his eyes playfully, checking himself, "honey, i don't ha-" he paused and lifted his card, the third of spades, from his back pocket.

"that's not pos-" he stopped and thought about it, "how did you do that?" he asked, making you giggle, "a true magician never reveals their secrets," you grinned.

and now, you had to spend the next two weeks with bruce thinking about it until he could figure it out.

he never did.

clint barton,
you weren't one to show off at all, but when your bestfriend clint was bringing out party tricks you knew you had to.

clint stood there showing off his arrow to the couch of people, with a grin on his face, "yeah, i can shot this baby pretty far too?" he bragged shrugging.

you rolled your eyes, sitting behind him with a drink in hand and your legs draped over the couch, you coughed slightly then spoke, "yeah, my baby is pretty special to me?" you said in a voice that sounded scarily like clint, you made the group all laugh and clint look at you in shock, which only encouraged you.

"she needs to be cleaned twice a day," you said in his voice seriously, making the group laugh once more, "Y/N.." clint said in a voice that was embarrassed and also shocked, "Y/N!" you grinned back, crossing your arms, trying to look as similar as him.

"you're a bitch." he glared at you, making you smirk, "language." you tried not to laugh as you said back in steve's voice.

pietro maximoff,
you and your bestfriends brother sat awkwardly on the couch as you waited for wanda to be ready.

from the corner of your eye you could see pietro gawking at you in your party dress, which made you blush slightly.

you turned to him, "so!" taking him slightly off guard and making it difficult for him to find a place to look so it wouldn't look like he was staring, "hm what? uh hello," he smiled shyly, it was adorable.

"hi, it's pietro, right?" you smiled politely, he nodded, "pietro, yeah, and you are Y/N, no?"
"yep, that's me."

you and pietro talked for a while, wanda clearly taking longer than expected.

"want a beer?" pietro asked, "yeah, please?" you nodded, pietro got up and got two then frowned, "i don't have a beer opener.." he pouted slightly, making you chuckle.

you took the beer from pietros hands and opened it with the back of your ear, leaving him shocked, "how'd you-"
"it's a talent?" you joked with a smile.

pietro nodded, grinning, "yanno, i saw a video on the you-tube of a girl opening a beer bottle with her cleavage.." he couldn't help but over share, taking a sip of his beer.

"like this?" you questioned, and then, just as pietro said, in one quick motion you had opened the beer with your cleavage.

pietro looked at you and his eyes widened for the one second that he wasn't spitting out his beer, making you laugh.

"wow uh.. that was ho-"
"ready!" wanda walked in, smiling, "wanda! hey!" you smiled back, walking over and giving her a hug, "pietro we'll be back later on tonight, goodbye brother!" wanda farewelled pietro, dragging you to the elevator.

you got one last look at pietro while the doors were closing, enough to send him a small wink.