what you love about him

thor odinson,
how new everything on earth is to him, he seems so excited about so much and it's amazing seeing how he can still get excited about things you have grown used to and are now average to you.

tony stark,
you love how spontaneous he is, yes sometimes it isn't the best due to being woken up in early hours from loud noises such as parties or iron man suits destroying the tower but some times you would come home to lovely dinners and presents and even ideas of going on the private jet for a random holiday.

steve rogers,
you love how gentlemanly he is, yes, i bet you saw that coming, but he is just such a polite man, it's just so amazing, he is always thinking about you when you are with eachother and it just makes you fall more and more in love.

clint barton,
you love how chill he is, clint is a calm, collected guy and you two can just sit and enjoy eachothers company without having any issues or things to be worrying about because clint just helps you forget about small things.

loki laufeyson,
you love how, even though he attempted to take over the world, smart he is, loki is very smart and wise, you love his knowlegde, it is genuinely interesting to listen to him speak, he speaks about culture and books and his inner thoughts and its mindblowing and makes you love him so much

bruce banner,
you love how sweet he is, he understands that just because you are dating doesn't mean he automatically has rights to you, he asks for permission to do certain things and always makes sure you are okay and if you are comfortable.

bucky barnes,
you love how he hasn't lost the old him, he is still flirtly and a gentleman and is just very old school, you love it, from him being polite by opening doors and giving you flowers to calling you dollface and loads of other oldish nicknames.

pietro maximoff,
you love how he has a hidden layer, yes he seems so cocky and always has great comebacks and is just a little shit but he is very caring and protective and sweet, he makes sure nobody would ever hurt you and makes sure you are always safe.

A/N: i know this sucks but it's 3am, i just wanted to update because it's been a while:)