Proof - Loki

"Okay so let me get this straight," Tony started, pinching the bridge of his nose, "You want me to invite your brother to one of my parties? Your dick of a brother?-"

"He's growing up, he isn't as bad as he used to be, Stark, I think it would be good for him to come and be able to make a mends to you all." Thor explained, sprawled across the leather couch of the lounge. Clint scoffed at the idea and Steve, who was standing just hovering over the situation, shook his head to himself with a chuckle. "You know, I'd rather not have a psychopath at my party, I take pride in my parties." Tony held his hand to his heart before Sam sneakily added, "Then how come Y/N's allowed to go?" he joked.

That was your cue, Y/N walked down from the spiralling stairs and at the sound of your name, you decided to voice yourself, "What're you all talking about?" you asked, not too interested. Sam grinned childishly to himself knowing he got away with his comment before Steve turned to you, "Thor wants to invite Loki to his party tonight. What do you think about it?" he asked, raising a brow which made Sam scoff, "No, you can't ask her," he insisted, "She's way too biased." he shook his head and waved off the idea of involving you. Y/N huffed, "What? I am not. How am I too biased?" you rolled your eyes at him, crossing your arms.

Now all the attention was on Sam who casually shrugged, "Steve, do you remember when Little Miss Non-Biased over here met James?"
Steve rose a brow, "Buck? Yeah?" he replied, looking over to her. "She got all awkward and nervous and fidgety and couldn't stop checking him out. It was so obvious," Sam insisted. Which was true, the first time you met Bucky you were a disaster, his scruffy beard and long dark hair just looking like he didn't give a shit in the perfect way and not to mention that arm, cold and strong, huge just like his other one too. Bucky was hot! How could you not drool over him?

But your thoughts were interrupted by Sam continuing on. "Y/N has got a thing for the scary guys." he stated simply, finishing with a sip of his drink as all eyes turned to you, as if all slowly remembering accounts of where you fully proved this. "He's right," Clint nodded, "You had the hots for Wanda for weeks after Sokovia." he pointed out, Tony grinning, "Is it the dark eyeliner that gets you going?" he teased, making you blush, "Oh shut up, Stark." you groaned. It totally was though.

"So you're saying you don't get a little crush on the dangerous guys?" Sam crossed his arms, raising a brow at you, to which you just squinted back, "No I don't." you tried to sound truthful. Of course you don't find bad guys like Bucky hot, that's awful to say, he's done terrible things, he's got so much blood on his hands. His big, rough hands and long fingers- jesus christ snap out of it you psycho.

Though amused, Thor brought the topic back, chuckling to himself, "Alright, so can Loki attend? I'll keep an eye on him," he insisted. Tony thinking, then turning to you, "You don't find bad men attractive? Then fine, he can come, but I just know you two will end up in the broom closet by the end of the night." he teased, making your cheeks turn hot, but you rolled your eyes, "Won't happen. Go on, Invite him. I'll prove you wrong."

Night slowly came and you were still in your room strapping on your heels, being able to hear the party downstairs in full swing. You wondered, Is Loki there yet? Of course it's not like you care or anything, just curious. Y/N had never met Loki before as you weren't in the country when he came to New York, so all you heard were stories of his attack, and you saw that clip of his speech in Germany, which you couldn't deny was probably the hottest thing you'd ever seen, but nonetheless, it would be much more interesting to meet the man himself, or God himself.

You stood up and looked into your mirror, humming a little as you checked yourself out in your cocktail dress, smiling successfully at your appearance. Bending over you applied a last layer of lip gloss before exiting your room and walking down the stairs to the loud and alive party. Whenever Sam saw you he strolled over to the bottom of the stairs, whistling playfully, "You cleaned all up for your boyfriend?" he rose a brow, smirking to which you just groaned, "I don't care if Loki's here or not." you insisted, crossing your arms, "But uh.. Is he here yet?"