making him jealous with an avenger

thor odinson,
thor believed it was obvious that you and him were a thing, you two both knew this, but apparently the birdman did not.

thor walked into the lounge to see you and clint tackling eachother on the couch, you lay on top of him with your legs on either side of him, him squirming and you, a small smirk on your face.

he didnt know how to react, he imagined you would ignore every other man once you started dating but maybe not, so he stood there in silence, watching you to wrestle until it was clear he couldnt get up.
being a giggling mess, clint shot his head up, "now kiss me, you fool!" said over dramatically, making you burst out laughing.

unfortunately, this was it for thor, as soon as the words left clints mouth thor had lifted you off of him and thrown you over his shoulder.
"wha- thor!" you laughed at the situation, he ignored you, carrying you upstairs and lying you on the bed.
"thor, what are you-" he interrupted with a kiss and cuddled in beside you, "mine." he whispered softing, wrapping his arms around you.

tony stark,
tony kissed you, "i'll be ten minutes, babe." he informed you, getting up to help bruce with something in the lab, you nodded and remained in the kitchen, you decided on making cookies because you were bored and tony would surely want to eat them with you later.

reaching for the sugar on the top shelf you realised it was too high, "for fucks sake." you muttered, trying to get on your tippy toes to lift it, but it was no use.

"you okay, Y/N?" you heard a laugh behind you, you turned to see steve there smiling, "not really, cant reach any of the ingredients.."

"wanna boost?" he asked kindly, you nodded and steve grabbed your legs and held you high enough to reach the sugar, you decided to make cookies together, since you needed his help lifting you every 5 seconds.

"you are surprisingly light, Y/N?" he chuckled, "thanks i guess?" you laughed back, reaching for the rolling pin whilst being lifted.

"i could turn you upside down easily," he muttered, your eyes widened and you turned around, "cap, dont you-"

quickly, steve had you upside down, your laughter echoed thoughout the house, "put me down!" you yelled, "never!" he yelled back, both of you laughing messes.

suddenly steve stopped spinning and you attempted to look around for a reason why.

you turned your head and noticed a pair of legs standing a few steps away.

"wanna put down my girlfriend, cap?" you heard tony grumble, steve let you down and you walked over to tony kissing him sweetly, "you okay, starky?" you giggled, noticing the glare he was giving steve, "im fine, wanna go upstairs and have sex?" he asked with an innocent look.

you stood there shocked while steve stood with a face as red as a tomato, "tony!" you exclaimed, he only smiled, "lets go." he guided you by the hand upstairs.

steve rodgers,
steve thought he knew the type of guys you were into, heroic and muscles and brave.

but apparently not.

yet another of tonys parties, steve stood talking to thor about casual anythings while you stood with bruce.

you and steve werent a thing, but both of you knew there was something there, sadly steve never did anything about it, so to get your mind of him you decided to talk to bruce, he was funny in his own way and always made you laugh.

"hi Y/N, you look good, better than good? gooder than good! .. wait thats not a wor-"
"you look nice too, bruce." you laughed, watching him turn pink.