Proof Part Two - Loki

Smut warning

Quickly, you were pushed against the wall of the broom closet, the sound of the door clasping shut was all you heard before Lokis hands gripped your waist and your lips crashed together in a heated kiss, you gasped against his lips as you tried to keep up with his intensity, your arms gripping onto the collar of his black blazer and pulling him closer to your body.

This was insane, moments ago you were unable to keep eye contact with the God at the lounge bar and now you were stuffed in an incredibly small closet with him hovering over you, his lips dragging across your neck whilst his hands gripped and pulled at your hips, wandering down lower only making you press up against him further.

"Oh God.." you sighed as he bit down on your sensitive skin, feeling his lips stretch into a smile against your neck, you pulled away to look at him, "You can call me Loki, not that I don't like the nickname," he teased into your ear, making you break into a grin before pulling his shoulders and having him at reasonable height for you to connect your lips once more. "Shut up." you mumbled against his lips, him deciding to do so, his hand wasting no time grabbing onto your ass, the other on your back keeping you tightly close to him. His lips matched yours magically, the hot rhythm speeding up between you two as you tugged on his jacket.

Once doing so, Loki got the message, not even breaking your passionate kiss as he loosened his possessive hands from you and eagerly tugged at his blazer jacket, yanking hard to get it off and once off, dropping it at his feet. The sound of it triggered you to pull back from the kiss, lowering yourself against him and behinding to undo the black button-up shirt he wore, your fingers fumbling with the little buttons, he chuckled lowly at the sight, his large hand running through your hair, "Patience, Y/N, calm down, you'll get what you need," he smirked, which really did not help to slow you down. Just desperately pulling at the buttons until they one by one came undid, making it easier for you to pull it back off of him, revealing his chest to you.

You bit your lip as he stepped back briefly, him watching you just as much as you watched him, but you were entranced by the sight of him, his chest was pale but strong and built looking, an incredibly intimidating sight that made you bite down hard enoughvto draw blood, your eyes wandering across his body before back up to his eyes, locking.

This was his cue, he came towards you, both hands instantly gripping your thighs from underneath and pulling you up, supporting you between the wall and his arms. You gasped out before instinctively wrapping your legs around his waist, bending down and starting to trail kisses from his sharp jaw and down towards his neck, a small grunt coming from his lips. You felt his hand reach behind your dress, the sounds of the zip being pulled down were heard before you felt the fabric being practically ripped off of you, exposing your chest to him.

"Fuck," Loki mumbled, pulling you down by the back of the neck into a hot kiss as his large hand began massaging your chest, a gasp coming from the back of your throat as he explored you with clear want. Your tongue and his fought for dominance but you knew yourself he was in control, moaning between kisses, you began to fumble with his belt, managing to pull at it just enough to be able to get it off before your hands unbuttoned and unzipped his dress pants, him smirking into the kiss, helping you pull his own trousers down, him being able to kick them off.

You remained in his arms, pushed against the wall as Loki pulled your dress up further towards your stomach to reveal your panties to him, he grinned devilishly at the red lacy fabric, "Were you planning to impress someone?" he rose a brow, playing, looking up to you as a single finger of his trailed across the panties covering you. You gasped at the light sensation before shrugging casually, "Might have given Steve a try, who knows?" you played back at him, making Loki only squint at you, his finger twirling around the waist of the fabric before pulling them down off of you in a quick, sudden movement that surprised you.