little message

Hey guys i kind of just really wanted to say thank you so much for reading my book. It really builds up my confidence for writing and honestly your comments and all that really encourages me to write more.

I know I haven't been as active as I would have wanted to be for the past god knows how long but it was because of my sucky glitchy phone, but that's fixed now and I can write way more frequently. But because I've been gone for so long my book has lost a lot of popularity.

It doesn't really bother me how many people read it, like 200 views is definitely not something to be upset about, but it's the fact that so many people read then don't even like it (is that the term? Maybe it's vote it? I don't know oops), it kind of makes me feel like they read like have way through then was like, "Yeah this kinda sucks." Then closes the book. Hopefully that isn't the case but still.

I know I shouldn't be asking for anything but if you want, I would love it so much if you got more interactive, vote(like??), comment, you can even talk to me through comment i read every single one, request! I love being able to do this and I just wish you all would be more interactive with me.

This is a really stupid message but I thought it was important to say? Thanks, bye:)