making out with bruce

making out with bruce would include:

• Sitting on opposite couches and reading.

• You wanting attention.

• You climbing onto the confused sweethearts lap. Little Bruce would just put down his book, swallow a lump in is stomach then say, "Everything alright, Love?"

• You just grinning and kissing him passionately.

• Sweet Bruce's eyes widening before slowly realising what was happening and kissing back.

• Bruce fidgeting with his hands, on your legs, on your waist, on your face, because he just doesn't know where to put his hands.

• Leaving his hands on your back, pulling you closer to him.

• He'd have little random moments were hE IS SO CONFIDENT AND HE KISSES YOU SO PASSIONATELY AND STRONGLY THEN LIKE MAYBE YOU'LL MOAN OR SOMETHING then the little bean would return, kissing softly and holding you gently.

• You would definitely be leading the kiss.

• Cute little pecks on the lip in the middle of long deep kisses.

• "You look so beautiful."

• Basically you two hugging the entire time.

• You hands on his neck, moving your hands into the back of his hair every once in a while.

• Tony probably walking in during this.

• Throwing a book at Tony when he tries to take a picture to show the team.

• Blushing mess Bruce smiling all cute at you and grabbing your face and kissing you so sweetly.