highschool au

okay this doesnt match what i normally do but i needed this shit off my chest.

thor odinson.
au where thor is the scary guy of the school that people know not to mess with and he walks around by himself most of the time, every once in a while speaking shortly with his brother and just seeming like the most intimidating person ever, that is until he has to get help in geography and you are asked to do it and you discover he is just an adorable, giant puppy who barely understands sarcasm and has a hard time tying his shoes.

steve rogers.
au where steve was the most focused on boy at the start of the year, because have you seen him? that is until everyone discovers he's a polite gentleman and not the childish badboy every girl wants and nobody really gives him a second glance, except for that time he was helping with the school photography and you two were paired up to take pictures, ending up with the two of you spending the rest of the day thinking about eachother.

tony stark
au where tony is the shit of the school and everyone knows/loves him, and neither of you talk because you don't try to and he doesn't notice a person unless they do. but you two are the tech geniuses of the school and you end up working together in science projects, which consisted of snappy comebacks, ignoring eachother and accidental flirting.

bruce banner.
au where bruce is the extremely quiet kid who spends his free classes in the science labs and who does not like getting in peoples way, until he accidentally becomes bullies fresh meat to pick on, getting shoved and called names, but just before he can get angry, as you can see it's happening at that moment, you rush in and pull him away, offering the now blushing boy a smoothie down town.

loki laufeyson.
au where loki is just the big bad boy thors brother that nobody pays attention to, half the school are scared of him and the other half don't care, which he is fine with, and spends his lunchtimes in the library, reading alone, until you rush in with homework due the next class and since there are no free desks you sit infront of him. he attempts to tell you as politely as he can that he doesn't like company, to which you advise him to suck it up until you're done. intriguing him slightly, he starts a conversation as you write.

clint barton
au where clint barton is the school sports legend, he is extremely popular with his bestfriend natasha, neither paying attention to you until they ditch class and see you in your PE class, before offering you to go to the mall with them, you discovered during that time that natasha liked blueberries and clint was a huge flirt.

pietro maximoff.
au where pietro is the foreign exchange student that you were told  to show around and you keep the polite smile and chirpy voice up towards the seemingly fascinated boy until you leave the principles office and he drops the amazed eyes and offers you a smoke at the back of the school with a sloppy smirk.

bucky barnes.
au where bucky is the new kid who you don't see every much because he is either in the guidance counsellors office, or at the back of the class with his head low. nobody talks to him because he doesn't communicate until he finds himself having an anxiety attack and your prone to them and know how to handle them so you help him out of class and you find yourself hugging him reassuringly and speaking to him calmly on the staircase. whenever it passed and you both go back into class your teacher advises you two to stick together.