mornings.

thor odinson,
mornings with thor was always very calm, you would wake up with two arms wrapped around your shoulder and a leg twisting around both of yours. after a few minutes of enjoying the warmth of thor's body you look up to your boyfriend and kiss him, watching as his eyes flicker open and a smile appear on his face makes your morning a hundred times better.

he would lift you from your original spot and lay you on him, both of you having the mutual idea to sleep in for a bit longer.

tony stark,
you nor tony were morning people so it would mostly be in early in the afternoon when you would find yourself under the man-child himself.

"tony, move." you would tiredly mumble into his chest, which would make him stir and grin before lying completely on you.

"tony!" you'd laugh, pushing at his stomach, trying to get him off you, "tony, get up, you fat lump.".

finally tony would move, letting you get up to have a shower, walking into the bathroom tony would sit up and watch you take off your pyjamas at the doorway.

"having a shower?" he would smirk, you nod, letting your underwear fall to the ground, "care to join?" you'd ask, stepping out of your underwear, and walking further into the bathroom, out of sight, but still you could hear tony hurrying out of the bed and into the bathroom.

steve rodgers,
steve was an early bird, most mornings if you didnt have work you would wake roughly 11am and go to the kitchen to see steve sitting there watching tv and eating waffles.

"morning, darling." he would smile, "i made breakfast, do want me to heat yours in the microwave thing?"

you take in the image infront of you, your boyfriend sitting there in an old shirt with paint - the same colour as your bedroom - splattered over it and pyjama bottoms with awful patterns that he insisted he wanted, his hair messy and his goofy smile.

"yeah," you smile, sitting down just as he gets up to do it, and after he's done, just like most mornings; you would sit together on the couch and watch random tv while talking pointlessly.

loki laufeyson,
though you cuddled all night, loki was an early bird and you didnt expect him to cuddle you until you woke up so he would let you go and you would wriggle around until you found your self swinging off the edge of the bed.

you would wake up and turn around to see loki sitting against the headboard of the bed being sucked in by a book, "good morning," loki would say not even looking away from the book, "you okay?"

you nod and sit up, "what you reading?" you ask, like you do every morning as there is a different book every morning.

and, like usual, loki will close the book and turn to you with a sparkle in his eye and explain the story to you, adding so much detail and you both will spend more than an hour talking about it before you finally decide to get out of bed and get breakfast.

clint barton,
clint was never the first to wake up but he would wake up seconds later due to his sense of hearing you assumed because as soon as you stepped out of bed and made the floor creak, clint would shoot up and quickly search the roon with his eyes.

after he did so you would both get up and get ready in the bathroom, you in the shower and him brushing his teeth at the sink, glancing at you in the mirror every five seconds.

bruce banner,
you mostly woke alone, bruce left early to work in the lab and you understood that, plus it let you have the full bed to yourself for your morning stretch and to just lay for a while.

you would go downstairs, make two coffee and lift two pop tarts despite thor's protests and head down to the lab.

"morning, tony, surprised your actually awake already?" you joke walking past the billionaire, "morning, Y/N, im just as surprised." he stuck out his tongue as you walked away and towards bruce.

"thanks, Y/N, but i already had breakfast at six this morning," he mumbles, focusing on his work.

you sit your coffee and pop tart down amd shake your head, "no you didnt." you tell him, giving him the cup and the packet, watching as the realisation hit his face, "oh yeah i forgot i didnt..." he remembered, sipping at the drink.

pietro maximoff,
most morning you would wake up first and leave him to lie in as you get dressed and showered then wake him up and you both go downstairs, but some mornings, not all, but some, you would wake up to see pietro with morning wood, and knowing it would make his morning better; you would help him out.

and of course pietro would wake up and look down at you with the biggest fucking smile ever.