part one: your talent

thor odinson,
you stood in the shower, washing out the entire day, it was extremely tiring but very fun, 5am jog around the lake with steve, training with natasha until lunch, then helping the maximoffs practise their powers, finally about ten minutes with your boyfriend thor before deciding you didn't smell too nice.

so you stood in the shower and washed your hair through, letting your phone play your shower playlist, while washing out the apple scented shampoo 'shinedown - state of my head' came out and you instantly jumped, loving the song.

"it's been a long bumpy ride sittin' back in the saddle
it's time to get down, dirty up our knees in the battle
come on, round up the boys, gonna make the wall rattle"

you sang it out loud, trying not to thump around too much due to the shower being slippery and you having a brain.

"state of my, state of my, state of my head!" you head banged, adding in some dance moves that made you look like a drunk white mom.

eventually you were done, you came out and got into your pyjamas, leaving the room and going into yours and thors room, were thor sat looking at you in awe.

you chuckled, "hey, odinson, you alright?" he nodded and stood up from the bed taking your hand, "darling, you're voice is immaculate," he grinned at you, kissing the back of your hand.

"my wh- my singing?" you laughed, "thor, sweetie, i was just messing about?" you tried to explain, "it sounded magnificent, Y/N, i loved it." he told you, with sparkling eyes and a wide smile.

tony stark,
you were a quite girl, at parties you wouldn't drink, you would just sit and watch your best friend, tony, to make sure he didn't get in too much trouble, but that was the night pietro called you uptight, and you made sure he was proven wrong.

two hours into the party you were drunk and dancing infront of tony, "holy shit, Y/N," tony gawked, watching your hips move, "i didn't think you had it in you.." he slowly raised his hand and felt down your waist to your thigh, making you chuckle.

tony was absolutely taken back by your dancing, the way you swayed your hips and stuck out your ass and lets just say he was definitely sporting a new tent when the song was over.

steve rodgers,
when you and steve decided to visit one of his old friends from school you had faced a problem, his friend michael, had lost his hearing.

"how am i meant to talk to him.." steve pouted, scratching the back of his neck, michael signed to him 'what is wrong?' but of course steve couldn't understand, "Y/N, i can't-"

you signed back to michael, telling him the situation and michael nodded asking if you would be able to translate everything, of course you agreed.

eventually you left, walking out of the elderly home steve turned to you, "since when did you know sign langua-"
"my parents were both nurses in homes for children with disabilities, they had to know it and they taught me and my sister how to speak it?"

steve looked at you amazed, "really? wow that's really interesting, Y/N." he smiled at you, you shrugged, "i guess? it's not really that special to me?"
"it's very special to me." he grinned, putting his hand on your waist and walked with you closer to him.

loki laufeyson,
you sat with loki, bored, you were looking after the god, making sure he wasn't lonely while being guarded.

you and loki both sat on the ground cross-legged in silence, loki lay back against the wall while you were sitting with your head in your hands and your arms resting on your knees.

"what are you again?" loki broke the silence, clearly bored, you spoke back in an equally as bored tone, "i'm bruce's cousin." you mumbled, due to not being able to move your jaw correctly.

"so you have no training?" he asked, only partly interested, you looked to him, "why?"
"because," loki shrugged, "i could easily win against you if i wanted to escape."
"you don't want to?"
he shook his head, "no, but i could." you chuckled, lifting your head, "you have powers, not a fair fight."

"even if i didn't have my powers?" he told you, "i'd be easy." you shook your head, getting up to stretch, "not true, loki."

he copied your actions, "wanna test the theory?" he grinned, you rolled your eyes, "thor will kill me if i beat up his brother."
"darling, you won't get a finger on me." he smirked, making you raise an eyebrow, "fine.".

loki scoffed and causally stepped past you to leave, making you sigh and how much he underestimated you, you quickly turned to face him once he walked past and grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, making him yelp.

"told you." you shrugged, loki growled and used his other hand to get free and managed to put you in the same position, you groaned, "well done."

he smirked, unfortunately not paying enough attention to you because in that time you had put the majority of your weight onto the arm he gripped and lifted yourself enough to wrap your legs around his head and pull him to the ground.

you got up, loki looking at you amazed, you simply shrugged, he rambled, "i- but you-"
"i'm related to an avenger and live with all of his team, of course i'm going to have training." you looked at him like he was an idiot.