his first thought.

thor odinson,
"who in the name of odin is eating my pop ta- oh, wow she's pretty maybe i should- oh! wow! she's yelling! oh god, i messed up.."

steve rogers,
"there's someone else in her- oH GOD A BRA, CLOSE YOUR EYES STEVE.. holy guacamole she's too pretty for me i am so awkward.. did i.. did i just call her mam? oh my god...."

tony stark,
"am i drunk? pfft no, tony, you're fine, let's go make friends! oh! she's hot, let's chat her up eh eh, oh wow she's really hot, fuck.. asshole mood activated.

bruce banner,
"science ya- wow ok who owns these hands.. god, her voice sounds so- damnit did she say tony? oh god.. she is really pretty, beautiful even! this is awkward.. just introduce yourself? better yet, go curl under your bed and hide, bruce."

loki laufeyson,
"somebody shoot me, it'd be more fun then this.. oh natasha! i can always annoy her- ..wait.. who is that.. son of odin she's pretty.. shut up, loki, maybe.. make a move- no loki shut up shut up you sound like a tool- did she.. diD SHE JUST?! NO, I AM SO ENTERTAINING!"

clint barton,
"these vents ar- ......why is someone else up her- oh it's Y/N.. i should say hi.. oh wow she's gorgeo- HOLY FUCK SHE HAS A GUN! she knows it's me.. good... oh wow.. bruce and tony knitting? this is too good..- ...damn her laugh is cute..."

pietro maximoff,
"who's there? oh it's Y/N, the cute one, give her a little smile, ..is she staring? wow that's so cute, she IS staring oh my god! she is adorable, aw she's getting flustered, damn, she is just... damn..."

bucky barnes,
"who is that knocking? it could be an assassin.. hide! ..who is she? probably here to kill you, bucky, do not look at her like that! pin her! fUck that didn't end well she's uh.. wow it's uhm.. pretty hard to think when she's .. straddling... i uh... wait what? she's keeping me company? this could be interesting..?"

A/N: sorry that i took a while and sorry it's a shit chapter, i am just hella tired and wanna sleep, but if you have any requests pleasee message me, i love doing requests! i'm going to nap now but will gladly start on them when i wake up if i have any!