making out with loki

making out with loki would include:

• Loki complimenting you quietly around the team, little 'you're distracting me so much.' or simple, 'you look breathtaking.' whispers that would make you squirm.

• Loki probably getting you all worked up then distancing himself from you to annoy you with that stupid ass smirk.

• You getting pissed off and storming off to your bedroom, knowing he will follow.

• When he does you literally throw him onto the bed and straddle him.

• Grabbing onto his shoulders and him doing nothing, just sitting there all smug.

• Probably being in control for like two minutes before Loki throws you back on the bed.

• Your hands pushed up out of the way above your head cause Loki is a dominant shit.

• Rough kissing.

• His lips dragging across your jaw and down to your neck, biting and nipping.

• You moaning or making any noise and Loki just focusing on it, teasing in a sweet voice, like, "Do you like that, my angel?"

• Loud. Like so loud. And that is just making out. But still so loud. I mean like you better hope your walls are soundproof.

• You pulling his hair.

• Him pulling yours.

• You getting some urge to take over and Loki just reminds you that that is his job by leaving dark marks on your neck.

• ^^ Oh yeah, so much hickeys.

• Eventually you would have to stop, him pulling away from you with a huge, proud smirk as you are breathing so heavily.

• Coming out of the room and the entiRE team looking up like, 'Are you done?'