your future family

thor odinson,
after accidently making aendora, your daughter and having to bring her up on midgard you realised having a half asgardian and half human child isnt too hard, so you have another.
you life pretty much consists of "aendora stop trying to freeze your brother" and "freifiur, if you dont stop making your sister burn you wont get supper!"

tony stark,
tony was never interested in having children, and neither were you, but of course little penny came along and suddenly tony became mush.
your daughter growing up was quite an experience, her only being fifteen when grouchy old dad fought for new york and of course life was fun when you both discovered the raging crush your precious penny had on pietro a few years later, tony totally didnt freak out and try to kill pietro when he caught the two kissing in the training room.

steve rodgers,
steve clearly wanted kids, but sadly that was something you could never give him due to the amount of blows to the stomach you had recieved.
but many years later thanks to adoption teenager michael had no problem teasing his younger brothers andrew and ben, steve taught them all hand to hand combat and everything he knew about fighting, but the most talented rodgers was the six year old candace who could not only beat the shit out of her brothers, but do it in a tutu.

loki laufeyson,
obviously loki wasn't experience with children, so you decided the idea of a child was too far fetched, that loki would disagree straight away, but after discovering you were pregnant with twins and telling loki seemed to be easy! he was overjoyed to have his own two princesses svan and hia but what made it better is he also had his queen, you.

clint barton,
cheesy clint of coarse calling your son robin, him and clint would practice archery everyday and have the best bond there could be, which robin loved, and obviously he loved it when clint insisted to the poor boys crush that his son was the best of the best of the best and thats why she should go out with him, the most surprising thing is she said yes, of course hawkeye would be the best wingman.

bruce barton,
you and bruce both knew it was impossible to have children, but that didnt mean adoption couldnt give you ashton and june, who was two years younger.
bruce was always too scared to tell them he was the hulk incase they'd be scared of their dad but when fourteen year old ashton and twelve year old june saw the hulk saving new york they wished they could be just like their daddy.

pietro maximoff,
pietro insisted he didnt like kids, but seven years later you watched in amazement as pietro carried your one year old to bed with his speed and then just as fast come downstairs and make cookies for your seven and five year old who's eyes were glued to barney on TV, while holding little three year old harry in his arms singing a song in romanian, with the biggest smile on his face.