how you kiss

Thor Odinson.
Thor's kisses were slow, deep and passionate. He loved to take his time when kissing you, not only because he was deeply infatuated with your lips but that you never knew when he would next return to your world. So his hands on your hips and your hands in his hair, he would make time stop.

Steve Rogers
Steve liked excitement in kisses, if he had just returned for a mission the first thing he wants is you running up to him, jumping into his arms and wrapping your legs around his waist. The kisses would be full signs of 'I missed you' and love. A happy smile through the kiss from both of you as Steve holds you up by under your legs.

Tony Stark.
Tony's kisses were passionate, loving as he held you in his arms. Due to his work you didn't get much time to yourselves, so when you did you would be lying up beside eachother somewhere, kissing deeply for god knows how long.

Bruce Banner.
Bruce would hold you close, his hands on either side of your face and kiss you passionately, keeping your chest against his as the rest of the world disappeared. Bruce loved to kiss you, it reminded him he was human.

Clint Barton.
Clint's kisses were sweet and breathtaking, he would press you up against him and capture your lips for amazing kisses, making you loose your breath and your mind go cloudly, loving every second of it.

Loki Laufeyson.
Loki's kissed were dominant, that is obvious, he would pin you up against the wall and kiss you deeply, instantly taking control. But he wasn't always rough. In the less heated times he would slow his actions, taking his time and making it pure heaven.

Bucky Barnes.
Bucky wasn't one for PDA until he met you. He couldn't keep his hands off. Most days you would count up several small kisses to the cheek, forehead or lips, sometimes a kiss that lasted longer than it should have, but that was it. However when you were alone, you would go from being firmly planted on the ground, to having your legs wrapped around his waist, Bucky pulling you in for deep, meaningful kisses that made you smile wide and blush.

Pietro Maximoff.
Pietro was a fast guy, and everyone knew it. You two would get teased a lot about people asking does he go fast with everything? Usually followed up with a wink, and the answer is no. Pietro loves to really feel a kiss, experience it deeply. He enjoyed the way your lips fit together perfectly and how it just felt so right. Pietro's kisses were always slow and amazing.

Sam Wilson.
If there was one thing Sam loved, it was kissing you. Before missions you would give him sweet kisses, to remind him to come home and finish what he started, and when he did come home you'd instantly be on his lap, his hands on your lower back protectively as he kissed you deeply.