pietro • jealous?

+
you sat on the stark towers couch, watching the tv without much interest.

you and pietro broke up two weeks ago, all because pietro made a new friend, jocelyn, one that he spent way too much time with, now, you weren't the type of girlfriend who would say 'you have to spend time with me" to your boyfriend, but when he would show up late to dates and even later at night you just couldn't handle it anymore and asked him to leave, you tried to keep it small, as little detail to why as possible, but two hours later you were screaming at each other across the living-room.

eventually, he left, and even though you had told him to, you were still heartbroken due to the circumstances.

"Y/N? Y/N!" you were snapped out of your thoughts my clint, "hm? what?" you looked up at him, he tilted his head, noticing how out-of-it you were, "lift your legs." he told you, you lifted them and he sat down beside you, then allowed you to put your legs back down over his.

"where is everyone?" you asked him, trying to start conversation, clint chuckled, "they're all busy with their girlfriends, and wanda, she's training."
"all?" you asked curiously, knowing that steve and pietro didn't have girlfriends.
"yep! steve found a teacher in the supermarket and pietros with uh.. what's her name? jocelyn."

you looked at him, not knowing what to say or think or do, "jocelyn?" you asked, weakly, "yeah?" clint shrugged it off, before it hitting him about your break up, "oh god, Y/N, sorry! i forgot about you and maximoff?"
"it's okay.."
"no, i feel bad now!"

you attempted to tell clint it was fine but he refused to take it as an answer, you talked for a while and you ended up confusing that you were still madly head over heels for him.

"here, get up!" he insisted, "what? why?!" you questioned, being comfortable, "i'm taking you out! get dressed!"
"get dressed?"
"into a dress, Y/N, let's take your mind off pietro!" he grinned, grabbing your hand and helping you up. "are you serious?" you asked, "yep!" he chuckled, shoving you along playfully, "go on!"

you sighed and nodded, "okay! okay!" and made your way upstairs, you put on a white, tight skirt and a black v-neck vest top.

"damn Y/N!" clint called from the bottom of the stairs, trying to make you feel better, you chuckled and walked down to him, "thanks, barton." you smiled at him, giving him a small peck on the cheek, "shall we?" he gestured to the door, and you lead the way.

after about twenty minutes of sitting at the bar and talking about tony's annoyingness you got up to go to the bathroom, walking there you turned and your entire heart dropped.

in the corner of the bar, pietro and jocelyn were sitting all over eachother, you couldn't speak, you had a lump in your throat you couldn't get rid of and you felt as if you were about to drop.

clint must have had noticed too, because just before you were to drop, clint wrapped his arms around your waist and got you to face him, "hey Y/N, it's okay, it's fine." he kept looking at you, concentrating that you were listening to his words, "Y/N, are you listening?" he said softly, you nodded, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes.

clint led you back to the bar, still holding onto your waist in fear you still weren't okay. "just ignore them?" clint suggested, you rolled your eyes, "like that's easy.."

clint eventually got you to cheer up, he made jokes, he embarrassed himself and he even fell! making you burst into laughter.

that was when pietro noticed, looking over he saw clint standing up chuckling and you practically crying from laughter, he squinted and kept his eyes glued on the both of you.