bucky catch-up

how you meet.
you sighed, "steve, pay attention!" you whacked him over the head, causing him to let out a small 'ow' and move back into his fighting stance.

"what's gotten into you?" you asked, crossing your arms, wanting to know why one of your best in combat was out of it today. steve shrugged, "my friend bucky is back.. i have to go out tonight and i don't want to leave him..?" he shrugged.

you raised an eyebrow, "buck..y? weird name.." steve ignored your comment as he had fallen into his thoughts again, "hey! steve!" you snapped, clapping your hands, "if you want i can keep him company?"
"really?"
"yeah, i don't see why not?"

steve sighed in relief, "thanks, Y/N, i'll head upstairs and get dressed, he's in the livingroom, oh and be careful, he can snap sometimes." you nodded and watched him leave, following out shortly behind.

you went to the livingroom and didn't see anyone unfamiliar, a.k.a bucky, so you went upstairs to check the rooms before arriving at the guest room.

you knocked twice and waited, no answer, just to be sure you peeked inside and checked if anyone was in there, of coarse it was empty.

you walked in slightly then decided to leave, but you then heard another persons breath, you froze and slowly took your gun from your holster, letting your eyes scan the room before coming to the conclusion someone or something was in the closet.

before you could even move the closet opened and a body ran out and tackled you to the bed, you shrieked and managed to get a small look at the tall, handsome, bearded man before knocking over one of his arms to make it fall and you to quickly climb on top, holding your gun to his chest.

"who are you." he snapped, making you chuckle, "you aren't in the position be asking questions." this made him glare, "what's your name at least, before you kill me."
"Y/N."
"what a lovely name for a murderer." he stated sarcastically, making you raise a brow, "oh and what did you plan to do to me?"

he shut up, rolled his eyes and looked anywhere but your face, "exactly. and what is your name?"

he scoffed, making you pressure the gun down further into his stomach, "it's bucky." he groaned, getting uncomfortable.

"bucky!" you said with wide eyes, "you're bucky! oh god! i am so sorry, you're steves friend, shit, sorry!"

he raised an eyebrow, "it's fine, honestly, Y/N," he nodded, remaining sat back, making you realise you were still sitting on him.

"crap, sorry about uh.. pinning you.." you muttered, getting up from him, bucky simply shrugged, "it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened?" he shrugged, making you curious to what he meant.

"what do you mean..?"
"well.." he sat up, "a pretty girl sitting on me isn't awful." he gave you a look as if it was obvious making you blush, "oh.. got it.. well uh, steve is going out and i said i'd keep you company, if you want?"

he smiled slightly, "it'd be great."

your un-noticed habits.
you sat with bucky on the couch watching a movie, cuddled up with him, "i'm bored, bucky," you mumbled slightly, keeping your eyes on the movie in a sort of daze, he nodded and kissed your shoulder, "just watch the movie, darling?"
"but it's scary."

he chuckled and squeezed your waist, continuing to watch, you gave it and decided to actually pay attention, there was a teenage couple standing in an old abandoned house about to open a door, you bit your lip watching nervously as the girl slowly put her hand on the door knob, she looked to her boyfriend before painfully slow, she twisted the doorknob.