Chapter 40

Title: We're Getting Married

----

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a hand to Yook Sungjae."The MC announced as everyone cheered, a guy wearing a a white Tuxedo came out from the backstage as he accidentally slipped on his feet making the audience burst out laughing.

"Oops, can you edit that out from broadcast?"Sungjae jokes even though the filming was LIVE.

"Yeah let's just pretend it got edited out."the MC said making Sungjae laugh.

While Sungjae was busy with his interview, in another Talk Show, Joy was guesting wearing a white laced cocktail dress. She was guesting together with Irene and Wendy.

"So it has been confirmed that next year would be the last year for your group? Can you say anything about that?"the Host asked. Irene was the one who answered for she was the leader.

"Ne, the company had finally decided to disband us. Though we feel sad for our fans but we promised that we will still update them about our personal lives."Irene said.

"That's good to hear, so can any of you share what you girls might be pursuing after your disbandment?"the host asked. This time Wendy answered on behalf of them.

"Well for starters, I might be going back to Canada with my family. I'm planning on becoming a voice teacher in my previous school and probably settle down."Wendy said.

"How about you Irene-ssi ?"he questioned.

"Hmmm. I'll probably just stay at home for the mean time, I do have a one year old baby boy Jonghyun who happens to be with my parents right now since I'm actively promoting the group."Irene confesses making her members smile with her brave move on talking about her family.

"Oh yes yes, you really have a very handsome child. Can we at least know wether he is a Mama's Boy or a Papa's boy?"he asked it cracked Joy and Wendy.

"I'll answer that one, he's a Red Velvet Boy."Joy stated.

"Yeah, he's close with my members more that to us. Maybe because they visit us like everyday, I even worry that my son would mistake them as his parents and forget the fact that he came from my womb."Irene joked making everyone laugh.

Moving on, the Host then settled interviewing Joy.

"So for Joy-ssi, a few months ago you have finally opened up about your private life. And you promised everyone that you'll be finally going to talk about him which we still don't know the identity."The Host started off making Joy smile. "So can you tell us about him and how you two met? Coz we also hinted in your Instagram Feeds that you two are engaged, so who's the lucky guy?"he added.

Irene and Wendy giggles beside her as they remembered what started off with SungJoy.

"For starters, he's my fanboy."Joy revealed making everyone even more interested with the whole story.

Going back to Sungjae's interview.

"So this Album you're having, you revealed that the songs and lyrics are dedicated to your girlfriend."the MC pointed out making Sungjae smirk.

"Correction, it's fiancée actually since she already said Yes."Sungjae revealed making the audience cheer.

"Engaged? Omo Omo! Aren't breaking your fans hearts live on air?"The MC joked making Sungjae chuckle.

"Well I've already informed them about her through our chat rooms so I guess they understand and besides all Melodies are invited on our Wedding Day!"Sungjae cheered making everyone laugh at his remark.