Chapter 19

Title: Their feelings

----

After Sungjae has guested in the radio show and cleared the real score between him and Joy people started to stop bashing Joy, SM finally gave Joy her freedom back. She was able to text and call her parents again since she got her phone back, her members were all happy for her.

Joy knew that it was all possible because of him.

After all what happened Joy managed to clear up her schedule for a whole day so she decided to go home and visit her family, she missed them so much and she needed them now more than ever. A few hours of driving home, she was greeted by her Mom by the entrance door.

"Omma!"she giddily exclaimed as she ran towards her and they both enveloped into a hug.

"Aigoo, uri Sooyoungie is home. Have you eaten?"Her mother cooed as Joy could only giggle.

"Nope. I'm hungry omma, can we eat some meat tonight?"Joy asked making her mother pinch her cheeks even though she was struggling with her towering height.

"Of course we can, I already called your Father about you coming home. He'd bring the meat when he comes home, so let's get inside you must be tired from the drive."her mother insisted as they both settled inside.

Her two sisters were in school so only Joy and her Mom were at home, Joy changed into her favorite Pajamas and walked towards the kitchen were she saw her mom starting to prepare food for dinner. Her sister and Father would come home in 2 hours.

"Can I help?"Joy declared but her Mom declined her offer.

"It's fine honey, you can just sit there. I know you have a lot of things to tell me."Her mother started off breaking Joy's silence as she started to walk towards her and hugged her from behind. Joy didn't say a word for a few minutes and her Mom didn't push her to start talking she just remained silent and waited for her to open up. "Gwenchana Sooyoung, you know we are always here for you. So please don't let yourself get affected with the peoples comment."Her Mom stated as Joy stayed quiet. "It's also a good thing that Sungjae was there to help you. He really does love you."her mother added making Joy release the hug out of surprise.

"L..love m..me? Sungjae-oppa doesn't love me. What are you talking about Mom?"Joy awkwardly stated as she started fake laughing. But her Mom could only stare at her and gave her a gentle smile.

"You can't hide anything from me Sooyoung, and I know how true Sungjae's feelings for you was. He came by to play with your sisters and even went fishing with your Dad when you weren't around, he even told me not to tell you about his visits but eventually you found out about it when you came home that day."Mrs. Park stated silencing Joy, she was referring to the day Joy rejected Sungjae which lead to both of them into an awkward situation now.

"You know he's too good for me."Joy mumbled which saddened her Mom from her negative thoughts.

"If you think that's true then I could also say that you're too good to match him."her Mother tried to cheer her up. "And I know you felt the same way towards him as well."her mother added making Joy look away trying to hide the tears that was building up in her eyes.

"But I can't have him."Joy stated surprising her Mom from her sudden confession, Mrs. Park managed to smile and held her hands making Joy look her in the eyes.