Chapter 38

Title: Enlistment

----

Joy has continued to get herself busy with work. While Sungjae was still serving in the Military, it's been almost a year now since his enlistment and for some reason SungJoy is experiencing a rough rode challenge in their relationship after a dating rumor about Joy and another male star broke. The media has finally revealed the male's identity through an article.

A famous soccer player named Kang Min Ho was the rumored guy Joy was dating, SM quickly shut down the allegation but people were still not convinced that she wasn't dating. Previous pictures of Joy (with Sungjae) scattered on the internet and people speculate that the man on the photos was Kang Min Ho, despite the numerous denial everyone still kept on talking about them until the news reached the Military base.

"You do know that this news article is false, right?"Kangmin stated behind Sungjae they are on break from their service. They are currently at Kim Taehyung's House.

"Of course he does, but since he's an idiot he would still feel jealous."V spoke making the others agree.

"You guys can't blame him, a lot of men are claiming his girl. What would you guys feel if it happened to you?"Jimin spoke from behind them.

Kang Min and V paused for a second as they imagined their own girlfriends being caught up with a dating scandal with another guy.

"I might be able to lose my career if someone suddenly claims Rosè."V stated with gritted teeth.

"I don't even want to start imagining or I might end up in prison if it actually happens."Kwangmin.

Sungjae remained silent all throughout their  get together.

"By the way Yook, aren't you going to see her tonight? I heard from Taemin all SM Artists had just arrived from Chicago."Jimin shared.

"I don't know, I'm afraid that we might end up fighting over that stupid rumor."Sungjae confessed.

"Yeah but set aside that for now, it's been so long since you two saw each other and our 1 week vacation can't be spent just by hanging around with us. Go to her coz I know she needs you right now more than anyone else."Jimin stated.

"Jeeez, why do you sound so professional bout this issue when in the first place you hardly see your own girlfriend."V mentioned.

"That's what you think."Jimin smirked.

"Damn. Was that two tickets to Jeju island yours? So my assumptions last week was correct! You planned on taking her to Jeju and date the whole week?!"V said in awe.

"Gosh I wish I had your guts to do that. I think Yuju would still busy with her solo career."Kangmin shared.

"Oh shut up. Even if she's busy she visits you every week."Jimin pointed out making the other guys glare at him.

"Yeah but going on a vacation with just the two of you is different. Talking by the main entrance and eat lunch isn't enough for me."Kangmin complained.

Then suddenly Sungjae spoke up.

"You should be thankful. The thing you thought that isn't enough would also be something others would want to have and be grateful and make it enough."Sungjae said as he excused himself.

------

Meanwhile in Jungmyeon's place Irene received a text from Yerin.

"Oh? What's wrong?"her fianceè asked.

"It's Yerin, she suddenly texted."she answered.

"What did she say?"he asked.

O___O