Chapter 6

Title: Hot Joy!

----

Sungjae was able to wrap up from his drama as he was now back on focusing to perform with BTOB, when he arrived back at their dorm it was isolated.

"That's weird? Normally everyone should be back by now? Hmm I guess they went to play billiards."he mumbled as he took off his shoes and started marching towards his room. He was excited since he found out his group along with Red Velvet would be having their comeback, Sungjae doesn't know what type of song the girls would be making but he was sure that they would blow everyone's mind when they release it. And the fact that he was still hosting Inkigayo for sure he would be able to see and interview them during broadcast.

Inside his room he started humming the song Remember that which Hyunsik made for their upcoming comeback release. He changed into his regular gray sweatpants and put on a plain black t-shirt and proceeded to make something to eat. He found ramyeon and started cooking it as he added some porched rice and some cheese.

(Author's note: You know how Sungjae is weird when it comes to cooking food. So please understand. Hahaha)

While he was in the middle of making his masterpiece, Eunkwang together with Peniel and Minhyuk arrived.

"Oh I smell something!"Peniel exclaimed as all the three of them walked towards the kitchen and found Sungjae dancing like a weirdo while his headphones was packed with the music volume as he started swaying his hips like he was an old man suffering from body cramps.

"Hahaha! This kid really."Minhyuk exclaimed as he started filming Sungjae while cooking his meal. Eunkwang on the other hand walked up to him and peeked on what he was making, his eyes literally widens as he smack Sungjae slightly on the head stopping him from his party state.

"Oh hyungs. You're back."Sungjae exclaimed as he took off his earphones and made it hang on his shoulders.

"Yes we are back. And what the hell are you making?"His leader asked completely confused on why the kitchen sink was filled with trash at the same time spilled seasonings and cheese.

"Oh this? It's Sungjae's Ramyeon Express."he stated making Peniel took a spoon and started tasting his masterpiece. Moments later his facial expression became sour.

"What the fuck did I just tasted? Is this even considered food?"Peniel complained as he washed his mouth on the sink completely making Sungjae ignore him.

"Whatever. I'll find someone who will appreciate my cooking."he declared making the three burst out laughing.

"Yeah, if ever that person even exists."Minhyuk pointed out making Sungjae glare at him.

"If ever you and Joy would date and you'll cook that Sungjae's Ramyeon Express? She'll leave you after her first bite."Peniel exclaimed completely recovered from his tragic food tasting.

"Yah! Joy isn't like you guys. For sure she'll like my masterpiece, so ran along and leave me in peace. I made this food for myself it was never intended to be shared to the likes of you."Sungjae muttered making them shake their heads from his weirdness.

"We never even intended on asking for it anyway."Eunkwang trailed off as they left him in the kitchen and proceeded on their own room. After a few minutes, Changsub, Ilhoon and Hyunsik arrived with a bottle of beers and soju in their hands.

"Oh Sungjaeyah! You're back!"Changsub exclaimed as he was surprised when Sungjae glared at him.

"Don't come near me! I'm eating, I'll catch up in the living room for a drink just don't mind me here."Sungjae stated making the three confused but nevertheless they did what they were told and placed all the alcohol drinks on the floor as Ilhoon brought out the chips and a box of fried chicken.