Chapter 3

Title: Mr. Grape

"Hyung jebal!!"Sungjae exclaimed to Minhyuk who was trying to watch a movie in his laptop as Sungjae was already on his knees trying to convince him.

"What is it this time maknae? I really don't have time with your pranks."he told him but Sungjae just leaned closer and whispered what he was trying to ask him making Minhyuk's eyes widen. "Jinja? But why are you asking me the favor? Where's Ilhoon and Changsub?"he asked making Sungjae shrugged.

"I think they visited APink-sunbaenims."Sungjae answered making Minhyuk nod.

"So, when are we going to do it? And what's your plan?"the elder asked him making Sungjae scratch the back of his ear which he normally do every time he's nervous or at the same time shy.

"Tomorrow at 8pm."he declared as Minhyuk just nodded.

------

Meanwhile in SM Entertainment's practice room, Red Velvet were busy practicing their dance steps for next weeks showcase. They're finally having their comeback, after the success of Ice Cream Cake and Automatic, they are more pressured to do even more in this comeback.

They were all instructed to have a 30 minute break before they resume on practicing. Joy slumped on the floor curling herself from exhaustion, Irene gently scolded her.

"Yah Sooyoungah, straighten your body. You'll gain body cramps from curling up like that."she told her as Joy listened.

"Mianhe unnie."she apologized as she stretched her whole body making Yeri and Seulgi burst out laughing seeing her state.

"Sooyoungah! You look like a star fish!"Wendy pointed out while laughing. Joy just further made herself even more hilarious as she sat up.

"Anneyeong! My name is Patsooyoung Star I am awesome, and this is my best friend Spongeyeri Squareskirt she's not wearing a skirt though."Joy exclaimed as she pointed towards Yeri at the back while she was randomly filming herself, she crawl towards Irene. "And this is my boss Ms. Bae Crabs, she doesn't pay me though since she doesn't have money.."Joy informed making Irene slapped her on the shoulder with an empty water bottle which she just laugh it off. "And that girl over there is Seulgi the Squirrel, she may have those cat eyes and teddy bear vibe, but she's actually a Squirrel hahaha."Joy described her making all of them laugh at her hilarious description. And lastly she zoomed in the camera unto Wendy's face. "And lastly the most boring person on earth, Squidwendy Tentacles. No need for an explanation her mere face tells boredom already."she stated making her jolted from her seat as Joy started running away while holding the camera making her film herself from her waist up. Wendy was chasing after her and aiming another water bottle but this time it was filled with water.

After Joy's little enjoy time they resume their practices.

....

Arriving at their dorm, it was already 11pm. Everyone except for Irene all went to their rooms as she went to the kitchen to have some coffee, her phone randomly vibrated as a reminder popped out making her gasp upon her realization.

"Omo! We forgot Joy's birthday."she mumbled almost panicking as their doorbell rang almost making her scream from surprise.

Irene slowly walked towards the door as Wendy and Seulgi also went out of their rooms to know who was at the door. Surprisingly Joy and Yeri came as well.

"Who would be here at this hour?"Seulgi asked making everyone glance at each other worriedly.

"It's not a burglar right?"Yeri exclaimed earning herself a slight slap on the shoulder from their leader for she didn't like what she was thinking.