Chapter 1

Title: Idol Crush

"Yah Yook Sungjae can you stop ditching dance practice!"Eunkwang their leader scolded him upon seeing the new arrived maknae.

"Mianhe hyung. I needed to buy something."he explained which caught his other hyungs attention as they snatch the maknae's bag and started fiddling what's inside.

"Daebak! You skipped practice to buy Red Velvet's album Ice Cream Cake ?"Ilhoon asked surprised as Sungjae's ears turned red. Hyunsik and Changsub noticed the maknae's silence and started glancing at each other signaling to tease him.

"So does our little maknae have a crush on one of the Red Velvet now?"Changsub started off as all eyes are now on Sungjae.

"Eh? Of course not! I just bought it for my sister! She's a fan of Red Velvet."Sungjae lied.

"Oh really? But I thought your sister was busy with school? I didn't know she had time to fangirl over girl groups? And why are you buying the album yourself? You can always ask Manager-nim."Ilhoon exclaimed catching Changsub's signal.

Sungjae was already having a hard time thinking of a way to make up excuses when a knock on the door was heard. Hyunsik rushed towards the door and opened it, APink came into view.

"Anneyeonghaseyo."the girl group greeted as they entered the practice room.

Sungjae was able to sigh in relief knowing that his hyung's attention averted to the new arrived guests. He was about to exit himself but Peniel was quick in dragging him back to the scene.

"Oh no you won't, you still have a lot of explaining to do."he exclaimed which made the others to glance at the both of them.

"So where were we?"Eunkwang started off.

"Oh it was about Sungjae's crush from Red Velvet."Minhyuk answered for them as teasing smiles were plastered all over their faces as Sungjae just rolled his eyes upon his older members childish actions.

"Oh? Sungjae has a crush?"Chorong the leader of APink joined in with the teasing as Sungjae just whined upon everyone's cornering tactics.

------

Meanwhile at SM Entertainment, Red Velvet had just finished having their meeting with their Managers and Production team for their upcoming first full length album Titled The Red with the total of 10 tracks including their lead single 'Dumb Dumb'. After the success of their first mini album Ice Cream Cake, their group has earned more fans and recognition coming from netizens within Korea as well as internationally. From a 4 member girl group, they were added a new member which was their maknae named Yeri, Joy was no longer the youngest but earned her own recognition as the most EXTRA of Red Velvet.

"Aigoo, I want to marry my bed when we arrive at the dorm."Yeri exclaimed as she slumped on herself at the backseat earning giggles from her unnies.

"Tell me about it, me and my bed are practical divorced since I couldn't sleep on it for a very long time."Joy muttered as she started wearing her eye mask.

"Gwenchanayo maknaes, tomorrow would be our day off. You can snuggle with your beds all day without being bothered."their Leader Irene said which made everyone agreed.

Upon arriving at their dorm, Yeri rushed in quickly and made her way to her room and slumped unto the bed not bothering to even take her shoes off. Seulgi and Irene went to their own room and changed into their pajamas while Wendy immediately went straight to the kitchen and got a glass of milk for the two maknaes before they go to sleep.