Chapter 4

Title: Inkigayo

"Hyung!!!!!!"Sungjae shouted on the top of his lungs outside Changsub and Eunkwang's room. Their leader abruptly opened the door totally pissed with their maknae's early torturing.

"What now Sungae-ah?!"Eunkwang asked clearly uninterested yet he still asked making his way to the sink to wash his face.

"Manager-nim called!"Sungjae excitedly said as Changsub groggily went to make himself some coffee.

"Did you and Changsub post something idiotic again? Or did you both talk about porn again on national TV?"he exclaimed making Changsub awake not even sipping his coffee and swiftly exiting the kitchen. Looks like someone was guilty.

"Ani, that was you and Ilhoon-hyung. Let's go back to the main point, Red Velvet just made their comeback and I'm an MC in Inkigayo. I'm going to see them!!!"Sungjae started to panic making his leader stare at him in disbelief.

"Them? I thought you only like Joy-ssi, I didn't know you are a Red Velvet Fanboy?"He asked making Sungjae flustered upon his remark. He just shrug off what Eunkwang said as he started panicking again.

"Ottoke hyung? What if I stutter or fail hosting in front of her group? What face can I show them in other events our schedules would match?"Sungjae was practically overthinking himself making Eunkwang sighed.

"Look maknae, I know how much you like Joy and all but could you at least give off this kind of energy during our practice?"he randomly inserted making Sungjae faked a cough for he was guilty in slacking off during their practice. "And may I remind you that you are a idol as well, you can fanboy all you want but do focus on work. And about your Inkigayo hosting, she won't be casually talking to you. You both are there for work, arasso?"Eunkwang reminded him making Sungjae nodded in agreement as he walked back to his room.

"Aigoo young love."was all he could mutter as the others slowly went out of their room.

-------

@Inkigayo

Red Velvet were already getting pampered on by their make up artists as well as their costumes for their Inkigayo guesting, they were nominated with an award hopefully they would won.

Meanwhile in the dressing room, Seulgi and Irene were the only ones left getting ready while the other three were already set, Yeri was randomly taking selca's in the corner exposing herself wearing their Dumb Dumb Album costumes. Wendy was warming up her voice while Joy was scrolling on her phone with earphones on.

Yeri stood up and started filming her VLive inside the waiting room as she aimed the camera in front of Joy.

"Unnie, what song are you listening?"Yeri asked due to the volume of the music Joy wasn't able to hear her and just randomly posed cutely in front of the camera. Yeri ignored her extraness as she walked towards Wendy who was warming up her voice, she filmed her singing Do Re Mi over and over making the maknae laugh at her persistence.

"Good thing I'm a rapper not the lead vocalist or I might sound like a frog. Hahaha."she joked as she walked towards Seulgi who had her eye make up being done.

"Yah Seulgi-unnie, why do you look like a bear when your eyes are closed? And like a cat when you're awake?"she randomly asked making Seulgi giggle upon her weird question.

"What's with you and your questions Yerim-ah?"she asked.

"Molla, that's what the fans said I just read them."she explained as Seulgi motioned her to move away and lastly she went in front of Irene who was already done.