Chapter 26

Title: Confession and Relationship

----

After the drunken moments the girls had last night, Yeri was scolding them non stop. Seulgi and Irene had the worst hang over among the four of them while Wendy was feeling fine, Joy on the other hand hasn't come out of her room yet.

"Is Sooyoung still sleeping?"Irene asked while she was sipping her cup of coffee.

"She woke up earlier than me, she must still be feeling nauseous."Yeri spoke as she was enjoying her yogurt while watching some drama.

The silence of their place was suddenly disturbed when Sooyoung started yelling at the same time hitting her face with the pillow. Wendy and Irene immediately rushed towards the room, Seulgi remained in the living room since she couldn't move much due to her hang over. Yeri on the other hand just rolled her eyes.

"She might just be embarrassed since she remembered her beat boxing moments last night."Yeri stated completely not caring.

*Joy's bed room*

"Joyiah! What happened?! Are you okay? Why are you hitting yourself?"Wendy asked concerned as Irene snatched the pillow away from her. Joy was slowly shedding tears though they were confused wether it was from Joy, sadness or pure acting.

"What is it?"Irene asked impatient.

"Huhuhu. I think I might have drunkly confessed to Sungjae-oppa last night, and the incident also had a kiss."Joy mumbled but her two older members could clearly understand her.

"YOU CONFESSED AND KISSED SUNGJAE LAST NIGHT?!!!!"Wendy and Irene said at the same time making Seulgi snap out her hang over while Yeri literally choked on her yogurt.

"SHE WHAT?!!!!"Seulgi and Yeri reacted.

-----

"So does that mean you two are dating now?"Yeri asked which earned her a pinch on her arm as she winched in pain.

"How can they start dating when Joy was drunk last night?"Irene spoke.

"That's why I was asking jeeez. I bet something happened between you and Suho-oppa last night too."Yeri teased making Irene's face turned a pale pink.

"Impossible. Even if I'm drunk as an idiot I would never do such stupid thing."Irene pointed out making Joy stare at her. "Oh no offense Joyiah, what you did last night was just expressing your inner feelings. Of course it's not stupid."Irene tried to console her.

"Come to think of it, who carried me to bed? And who changed my pajamas?"Seulgi suddenly asked out of the blue, the other three asked as well.

"Obviously Sungjae-oppa carried Joy-unnie and I was the one who changed her, while Jimin-oppa carried Seulgi-unnie and I changed her as well, but for some reason I never changed both your pajamas."Yeri pointed out. "Suho-oppa carried you Irene-unnie but when I came to check up on you you were already wearing your pajamas. You were pretty drunk last night so I could guess he took off your clothes for you."Yeri added with a squeal. "I never knew you two were that open to each other, gosh! And Wendy-unnie I think you started to change your clothes by yourself last night. Among all of you, you were the most decent one but you were too decent that it annoyed the hell out of me."Yeri continued.

"Who carried me to bed?"Wendy asked.

"Oh yeah, it was Minhyuk-oppa. I was shocked myself you called him. Why did you call him instead of Yoongi-oppa?"Yeri asked all of a sudden.