Chapter 16

Title: Love Confession

----

It's been a few days since Sungjae had encountered a change of situation which lead him to meet Joy's family. And it's has also been a few days since Sungjae found out that Joy was actually her fangirl, things started becoming awkward for the both of them. It was already awkward in letting Joy knew his secret what more after he found out hers.

BTOB boys were dying to tease him about what they found out but they were surprised when they picked him up at her place he was completely silent. Changsub and Eunkwang were growing concerned with their maknae.

Sungjae is now lazily lying on the couch watching random clips on TV as his members were oddly peeking by the kitchen.

"Should we call a doctor? He's scaring me."Peniel stated as they witnessed Sungjae biting the sofa pillow.

"Yook has finally lost his mind."Ilhoon comments.

"Did you guys hear anything from the Reddies? What actually happened with him and Joy?"Changsub asked.

"None, they say the same thing. Joy was acting weird as well, she would often stare blankly."Minhyuk answered.

"This isn't good, we know Yook is crazy so it's fine if he goes insane but Joy? We need to help her, she can't end up like that."Hyunsik stated while pointing at Sungjae who was now biting the remote control alarming his hyungs.

"Yah! Don't break the remote you crazy lunatic!"Eunkwang scolded him as Sungjae just threw the remote unto the couch and left the living room.

....

Meanwhile at Red Velvet dorm, the girls are now packing their things for they would be flying to LA tomorrow to shoot their comeback Music Video. Yeri couldn't deny the fact that Joy was spacing out while randomly putting her clothes inside her carry on.

Unnie is scaring me.

She thought. Good thing their bedroom door opened revealing Irene and Wendy.

"Are you guys done?"Irene managed to ask yet she also noticed Joy being all gloomy at the same time zombie like.

Yeri nodded in response but stared weirdly at Joy. Wendy had enough with Joy's weird habits as she slumped unto their bed completely staring at Joy.

"That's about enough Sooyoung, snap out of it!"Wendy exclaimed as she slightly slapped Joy on her shoulders which successfully woken her up from her day dream.

"Wendy/Unnie!" Yeri and Irene shockingly said completely surprised with Wendy's sudden boldness.

"Mwo? She needs to tell us what happened before we all end up like a crazy person."She stated. "And you young lady should start talking or so help me I'm going to post online your weird video while sleeping as you kick off the blanket."Wendy threatened. Joy's eyes widens as she quickly nodded.

The girls end up staying at the living room where Joy is going to tell them what actually happened after Sungjae found out about her secret. Seulgi just came out from the bathroom brushing her teeth when she heard the four talking, she quickly gargles and swiftly went to join them.

"Okay start talking."Wendy said in authority completely making Irene smile.

Aigoo Wendy is acting like an Appa again.

Irene thought as their attention was now focused on a goldilock blonde hair Joy. The girls had dyed their hair for their upcoming comeback, Joy was blonde, Wendy has dirty blonde hair, Yeri has Red, Irene's was currently light pink/violet while Seulgi had orange hair.