Chapter 25

Title: Drunk Scenario

----

Meanwhile in BTOB's dorm, the boys were all playing a Dare Game.

"Hahahahaha! Finally I can have my revenge!!"Changsub exclaimed as he was staring intently at Sungjae.

"Ha! Let me see you try."Sungjae said confidently while putting his arms on his hips.

"Bow down before me you commoner, I dare you to call me Your Majesty every time you talk to me."Changsub declared as he quickly snatched the paper crown from Ilhoon's head. "Your reigning moments are over, all of you are under me."he added idiotically making the others to roll their eyes from his stupidity.

"Can anyone remind me why I'm actually playing this game with you guys?"Peniel suddenly asked making Changsub sneered at him.

"Silence you low life."Changsub exclaimed in pure command making Ilhoon lean over Peniel.

"The idiot is engrossed with his character again, he should just start acting or something."Ilhoon whispered making the latter to nod in agreement.

The game continues as Sungjae was oddly winning every round which all his hyungs being controlled by the palm of his hand. Changsub who was the former King of The Game became his personal slave which he used as an errand boy. Peniel was dared to randomly make a prank booty call and you don't want to know how it end up to since Peniel suddenly rushed out of the place in a hurry.

"He's going to kill you tomorrow."Minhyuk reminded Sungjae.

"Nah, I have insurance. Besides it's a good thing this happened looks like something's going to change with his love life."Sungjae comments while smiling like mad man making his other members creeped out at the same time curious.

"Who did you pick he would call anyway?"Eunkwang asked.

"Yeah, he looked baffled at the same time nervous when you handed back his phone."Hyunsik added which only made Sungjae's smile widens even more.

"Kim Sejeong."

-----

It was passed 2am when the six guys decided to call it a night. Minhyuk and Eunkwang was in charge in cleaning the leaving room, Changsub and Ilhoon were already sleeping soundly on the couch. While Sungjae was drunk pretending and singing I Miss You. Hyunsik on the other hand already went to bed after Peniel left since he had prior schedules for tomorrow.

"It's already late. Can you call Peniel already? We have guesting tomorrow."Eunkwant told Minhyuk as he just nodded in understanding and went to the living room to get his phone.

He stared at a goofy looking Sungjae singing his hearts out.

"You should go to bed maknae. You're disturbing the neighborhood."Minhyuk scolded him.

"I don't care if people say bad things about me, I just miss her so bad."Sungjae muttered making Minhyuk confused.

"Miss her? What the hell happened to you? And why the hell are you acting drunk? We didn't even drink anything."he asked him..

The question only made Sungjae laugh.

"Yoon So Rim."Sungjae answered which made Minhyuk even more confused.

"What the hell are you saying? Why are you suddenly mentioning Sooyoung's drama character? Did you two fight again?"He asked. Sungjae just shook his head.

"Even worse."Sungjae declared.

"What's more worse when you both already experienced a dating scandal with numerous negative feedback?"Minhyuk stated.