Chapter 28

Title: Surprise Message

----

Sungjae and Joy has been pretty busy with their schedules that they seldom see each other due to conflicting offs. Sungjae was busy with his individual projects while Joy was busy with her groups promotion, and their 100th days anniversary was getting near. Sungjae wasn't expecting anything since Joy and his group were having their first ever concert in Japan.

"Cheer up maknae, you two could always celebrate your anniversaries next time."Eunkwang tried to lighten up the atmosphere as the both of them were getting ready for the filming.

*deep sigh*

"I know hyung, it's just that I miss her already. What's the point of calling her mine when I can't even see her in person, video calling and calling isn't enough I want to hug her."Sungjae complained which only made his leader smile. It was true that Sungjae expresses a lot of his frustrations and concerns with his members but they hardly hear him talk about his relationship with Joy.

"You'll see her after her Japan concert."Was the last thing Eunkwang said before the both of them were called up for the filming.

They were both guesting in a variety show called Oppa Thinking were they did a lot of random things. Due to Sungjae's oblivion he didn't notice that the cast as well as Eunkwang knew about a surprise video message.

*during filming*

"So Yook Sungjae, I heard you like getting messages from your fans? May they be hand written, private messages or even video message. Is that true?"One of the male hosts ask making Sungjae caught off guard with the sudden question but quickly composed himself and nod in agreement.

"Ne, I really put a lot of attention with put melody (fans) and one of it is reading and responding with their letters."Sungjae answered.

"Oh really? Would it be okay for you if we hear some of your fans messages?"this time a female host asked trying her hardest not to spoil anything, meanwhile Eunkwang was already getting ready to conceal his reaction when the video gets played.

I need to calm my expression down or Sungjae will kill after this.

He thought.

"Sure, and be happy to hear them."Sungjae stated. "Right hyung."he quickly addressed his older member which only Eunkwang nod and laughed awkwardly.

"Woooh! And we just want to remind you that we had a little help from someone in order to complete this surprise, I hope you like it."the female host responded as everyone's attention feel unto the screen where they showed a video of someone's hand, shoulder and part of it's head.

*on the video*

"So is it okay for you to do this favor for us?"a staff's voice was heard from the back ground as the mysterious person replied with a yes but her voice was edited out.

"Do you have any relationship with Yook Sungjae?"the staff asked which surprised Sungjae with the random fast ball then the video was focused on the person's ear which suddenly made Sungjae nervous.

Wait a minute? I recognize that ear and neck anywhere.

He thought but temporarily distracted when the person responded.

"My relationship? Uhm...maybe a bit special?"she said which they all heard a cracking laugh making Sungjae laugh awkwardly himself. "Well I am a melody myself, and to be specific I am a fan of Yook Sungjae so I'm really honored to read some of my fellow fan messages for them."she added.