Chapter 33

Title: Pee-ka-boo

----

BTOB and Red Velvet continued to clash with their schedules during events and award shows. Sungjae would always still glances at her side hoping that she might also be looking at him, but to his dismay she wasn't paying any attention and focused her attention to the crowd.

"You're really obvious Sungjaeyah, the fans might suspect again. We might see a video compilation of you looking at her direction."Ilhoon whispered to him.

"I can't help it hyung, she's so freaking beautiful and she's wearing too short clothes. She must be freezing."Sungjae replied.

"Well then suck it up coz you can't go up to her and give your coat coz that would make a huge issue and you'll look stupid once she ignores your offer."Ilhoon exclaimed making Sungjae pout at the same time stealing another glance from her which she also coincidentally looked back making them both looked at each other. Joy quickly acted like nothing happened and talked with Wendy.

"Hey hyung, did you see that? She looked back at me."Sungjae exclaimed making Ilhoon roll his eyes with his members hallucinations.

"Yeah like you're the only one her eyes saw. Face it Sungjae she might actually glanced at Blackpink side or Twice side, don't assume she actually looked at you. You're just hurting yourself."Ilhoon points out, Sungjae was about to argue but a sudden back pain occurred to Sungjae as he quickly got a hold of Ilhoon's shoulder.

"Ack."he reacted as he kept on fighting the pain while hiding his expressions with everyone.

Ilhoon quickly glanced back at him when he felt the sudden pressure Sungjae put on him.

"Hey are you okay?"Ilhoon quickly asked him while gently assisting his arm, Peniel who was standing near them could hear their conversation as he quickly moved behind Sungjae.

"What happened?"Peniel asked trying to act cool with the situation while the MC continued with the show. Sungjae didn't say a word as he closed his eyes while gripping on Ilhoon's arm.

"Molla, he suddenly gripped my shoulder."Ilhoon answered making Eunkwang noticed the maknae lines sudden weird behavior.

"Hey is everything alright?"Their leader asked. Peniel was about to say something but Sungjae quickly cut him off.

"I'm fine hyung, just a sudden back pain but it's gone now."Sungjae spoke up acting alright but his back was still aching in pain though it wasn't as painful as awhile ago.

Meanwhile at the right side of the event stage Joy quickly looked away when Sungjae caught her looking at him.

"Oh shoot."she mumbled to himself making Wendy glanced at her.

"What's wrong Joyiah?"Wendy asked.

"Nothing unnie, I just got startled from the sudden sound effects."Joy lied making Wendy stare at her confused but nevertheless believed her.

As much as Joy tried to act cold and all, it was still natural for her to check up on him. Especially on times where in she could actually see him in person even if they are like a few meters apart, Joy stole another peak at BTOB's side and was confused when their sudden formation changed. Peniel suddenly was behind Sungjae while Ilhoon faced him and held him by the arm.

Is something wrong?

She thought to herself as she was staring way too long her liking which was quickly noticed by Irene. She followed her gaze and she was right that she was actually looking at him.