Chapter 12

Title: Yook Sungjae Approach

----

Arriving at Red Velvet Dorm, Joy couldn't contain what she was feeling after having a meal with the Yook Sungjae of BTOB.

"Yah unnies! Why didn't you tell me you knew that my fanboy was Sungjae-oppa."Joy exclaimed clearly making Yeri snicker upon her sudden change of addressing him.

"Woah, finally learning that Sungjae of BTOB is her fanboy. She went from Sungjae-sunbae to Sungjae-oppa. Such progress, I won't be surprised if tomorrow they'll start dating."Yeri exclaimed as Joy glared at her statement.

"Shut up Yerim, this conversation is between me and the unnies, you are clearly not involved since you are unaware as well. So run along and play some barbie dolls or something."Joy told her making Yeri's jaw drop.

"Barbie dolls? Are you insane? I'm 18 not 8 jeez."Yeri exclaimed as she marched towards their room since she was no longer interested about Joy and her Fanboy.

Joy's attention fall back to the three older girls in front of her.

"Spill, how the heck did you guys knew it was him? He didn't quite elaborate about the exact happenings so he told me to ask you guys."Joy stated. The three glanced at each other before Seulgi managed to tell her the whole story.

"And yeah that's all of it. Sorry for taking this long for us to tell you, and to tell you honestly we weren't feeling good about keeping a secret from you. But we had no choice but to let him tell you himself."Seulgi said making Joy lost for words.

"So that's why his voice was sometimes familiar."Joy mumbled. But was interrupted when Wendy asked her a very surprising and random question.

"So what's the real deal between you and Sungjae now?"Wendy asked completely making Joy surprised.

"What do you mean unnie?" Joy asked confused.

"Well now that you know an idol is your fanboy. What does your relationship with him be?"Wendy elaborate her question making Joy flustered as the three girls smirk upon her sudden silence.

"Ooh. Looks like our little Sooyoungie is going to have a-"Seulgi was cut off when Joy spoke up.

"W..what are you guys talking about? W...we'll be like the same, nothing's going to happen so what if he's my fanboy? That won't change anything."Joy stated making Irene smile.

"Let's see about that."Irene spoke as they left Joy in the living room.

"Ugh! What else do they want me to say? He's my fanboy so what? Jeez! You guys are driving me crazy!"Joy yelled as she marched towards her room with Yeri completely startling the maknae.

"Ugh, this is why I don't want to share my room. You guys have a lot of dramas circling your lives, I better watch some movies before I go insane with you."Yeri said. "Oh and by the way, I finally watched Who Are You: School 2015 drama. It's pretty great and I never thought that Sungjae-oppa was one of the leads. You really are-"she was cut off when Joy threw a slipper towards her.

"Just get out."Joy ordered her as Yeri made a face before exiting the bedroom.

------

The next morning BTOB had a fan signing event. A lot of melodies came to see them as well as young melodies as well, a 6 year old girl wearing a white SungJoy printed picture t-shirt caught the group's attention. She was holding 2 flower crowns in her hand, behind him was a lady who looked like her mom.