Chapter 37

Title: All the Butlers

----

Today All the Butlers staff and cast are celebrating their 4th year anniversary. And Sungjae would also be announcing something to everyone. Due to the special occasion the cast would be doing a Live Broadcast for the week's episode and their Master would be non other than themselves.

Red Velvet are all on break. After the success of their ReveFestival Trilogy the girls had continue to be recognised and their popularity has reached a hundred countries. Red Velvet are also in their 7th year since their debut.

A lot has happened with the past two years. BTOB older members like Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Changsub are now actively promoting with their group sadly they are lacking with members again as Hyunsik and Ilhoon enlisted last year, BTOB had continue to promote even if they were only 5 members.

Changsub had openly admitted his engagement with APink's Park Chorong, it made a buzz in the entertainment industry as a lot of idol celebrity marriages and future plans had been announced.

Red Velvet's Irene had made the headlines after Dispatch confirmed her relationship with her labelmate slash lover EXO's Suho, after the frenzy Suho's comment of his plan I'm actually marrying her broke all his fans hearts but nevertheless made Irene's flutter. Red Velvet's Yeri has also made a fair share of controversy after she openly confessed her feelings towards IKON's ex-leader BI, many were shock for how she managed to accept and love a guy who was involved in a drug issue, well since the issue has already cleared out and BI is now living as a normal Korean Citizen, by normal I mean his now a song Producer in PNation Company. Yeri was very proud of him not giving up to pursue his passion in music, they are strongly keeping their relationship hard as a rock.

Despite the success of Red Velvet in a group, their individual careers are way over the top as Seulgi finally debuted as a solo artist and everyone loved it. Well she is a star after all. Wendy also debuted as a solo artist but not in South Korea but in Hollywood, due to her famous duet song with John Legend it opened a lot of opportunities for her to be recognised by foreign producers and company, despite being actively promoting as a Korean Idol from SM, She managed to have time to make a name for herself in America and all the Reveluvs and her members are proud of her.

Meanwhile Park Sooyoung had also started to pursue her own individual career, and as expected she started pursuing acting as she was recently dubbed as the next Bae Suzy, for she became famous for her lead roles I drama and that people are hooked on her identity after finding out that she was an idol people started praising her, and of course she didn't just settle in acting she also tried embracing the fashion world. After going viral as she posted picture of her casually striking a pose by the vending machine. Famous photographers and fashion icons started to have interest of her and casted her on multiple magazine covers. The birth of Model Park Sooyoung flourished.

The five of them are now living separately, thought Irene still stayed in their previous dorm.

Currently they are all gathered up in Wendy's place.

"Gosh, I really love your place unnie. Can you like adopt me or something? I really can't stand living with Hayoung and Yerin they always go out with their boyfriends."Joy complained.

"Well your boyfriend stays over when their boys pick them up. Peniel and Leo are Sungjae' friends so it's like you guys are having a triple date."Irene points out.

"Yeah but we seldom go out for we are both busy."Joy pouted.

"Just endure it. It was your idea to live with them since you couldn't accept living alone."Seulgi stated.