Chapter 17

Title: Rejected

----

It has been really hectic for Joy and her members for the past month, after their mini album comeback "Russian Roulette" they had lesser time to rest and see their families. They even often leave their phones at their dorm for they don't want to be disturbed, Red Velvet's promotion period has finally ended which made all of them relieved as they quickly book a whole day relaxation at a spa nearby to regain themselves.

"Finally! It feels like centuries since the last time I felt so relaxed."Seulgi exclaimed as she was lying on a comfy bed while a lady was massaging her.

"You said it, it feels like I aged 10 years older. Jeeez."Irene stated making the others giggle.

"Yeah right. Even if you age 50 more years you'll eventually still look pretty."Joy points out making Irene snicker.

"Well if that happens then I'll just donate some of my beauty to you."Irene joked making Joy crack up as well as the others.

"Yah! Are you saying I'm ugly?!"Joy snapped but clearly she was joking.

"Me? Of course not. I'm an innocent little bunny."Irene retorts back making Joy roll her eyes as she relaxed back on her state.

Meanwhile Yeri was scrolling her phone while lying on her stomach when she suddenly received a text from their manager.

"Omo! Unnies! Manager-unnie just texted me and we can finally dye our hair back. Yeeeeey! Red has been really annoying me lately."Yeri spoke as she typed an okay for their manager.

"Tell me about it."Joy spoke up while playfully flipping her hair.

"Yah, what are you two complaining for? I'm in much humiliation here, orange hair doesn't really fit me at all. Gosh! It's a good thing we can finally dye it."Seulgi stated making Wendy chuckle.

"Aigoo, it's a good thing I had a normal shade for this comeback. Hahaha."Wendy stated making Seulgi together with the maknae line to glare at her.

Good thing Irene quickly inserted in the conversation as she diverted the topic.

"Speaking of having our hair dye, how about we all decide what shade we'll be having?"Irene opened a topic as everyone agreed.

"I'm fine with anything just not this orange hair."Seulgi stated making everyone crack up.

"Yeah yeah unnie, we kind of got your point. Well I'm planning on dying my hair a normal dark brown hair, I don't feel like going back to black yet."Joy stated making everyone nod they all agreed to have their hair dyed to a normal dark brown shade.

------

"Daebak! Sungjae is casted on a drama together with Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo-sunbaes?!"Changsub couldn't contain his surprised reaction.

"Yeah, I heard Manager-nim talking about it. I guess more work for our maknae."Eunkwang stated.

"Will he be okay? Isn't it too much? He has a lot of work already?"Minhyuk interjected.

"Nothing's gonna change anyway, I heard the drama is great. It would be a shame if Sungjae would decline it, and for sure he wouldn't since it would be another advantage to promote our group."Ilhoon stated making the others nod.

All of them were interrupted when Sungjae just arrived from their dorm completely looking happy. Eunkwang and Changsub glanced at each other before deciding to bombard the maknae on where he was.